Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Oh Sir Brad. Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

wow you are easily offended today woppit or looking for click bait…mmm which could it be?

IHN

Oops

lemonysam
    Free Member

“The chap sitting next to me said: ‘Before tonight he was my hero, but not anymore.

project
    Free Member

nebver heard a fellow cyclist ever uses sir brads comment, perhaps im to working class, and not posh enough….

ads678

Reads like he said, “suck me off” to a man. Is he coming out as well?

Ro5ey
    Free Member
    johndoh
    Free Member

Hah, one of my old bosses is quoted in that article.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

So Brad is not very “on message” or pc at times, at least if you meet him you know to expect that he might be bit of ****.. prefer that to the many other stars/slebs etc whose public persona is very different to real life.

iolo
    Free Member

Brad seems as a really nice bloke.
    That comment was maybe funny to some in a pub but not in a barnados auction. It was completely out of order there.
    He possibly needs a bit of PR training.

andypaul99
    Free Member

There is no doubt Brad is the man on the bike, and i deeply admire what he does. But off the bike? Make your own mind up..

iolo
    Free Member

That Gallagher looks more neanderthal as time passes

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

[ooo, look at me, look at me, I want to look like Paul Weller]

jambalaya
    Free Member

He donated a jersey which sold for £5,000 and attended the dinner which I’ve no doubt boosted ticket sales. Congratulations for that. All this sensationalist reporting just makes it less likely he’ll attend such functions again.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Yeah but it’s not just looking like Paul Weller, he wants to act like him too… a jumped up berk.

They both have more talent in their little fingers than you or I…. but so up thier own arses.

lucien

Ro5ey – Member
    Yeah but it’s not just looking like Paul Weller, he wants to act like him too… a jumped up berk.

They both have more talent in their little fingers than you or I…. but so up thier own arses.

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

What, the fingers?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Oh Sir Brad. Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.’ is closed to new replies.