Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Oh no… All the fireworks have stopped!
  • rewski
    Free Member

Or have I spoken too soon?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Too soon. We’re still being “treated” to free displays round our way. Poor bloody dog! He doesn’t know what to do with himself. He’s just come back from nine days in the middle of nowhere with the wife to avoid this.

PiknMix
    Free Member

My cats just shuffled under the sofa again. Still going strong here (as I predicted earlier)

trout
    Free Member

Yep the hound is cowering under the bed yet again thats 10 days now
    ban the bastid things

dannybgoode

Still going here – our Greyhound hates them. The other one we used to have didn’t care, would happily stand out in the garden with them going off next door.

The current one can hear a bang 3 miles off an cower for hours.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Too soon. We’re still being “treated” to free displays round our way. Poor bloody dog! He doesn’t know what to do with himself. He’s just come back from nine days in the middle of nowhere with the wife to avoid this.

Why don’t you spend 9 days in gundog classes?

PePPeR

I’m just lucky that both my animals aren’t bothered by them, in fact I’d take my dog to the fireworks display as he loves watching the lights and sits expectantly for the birds to drop out of the sky! (I’d get dodgy looks if I did take him of course)!

captain-slow
    Free Member

still going off around here, but golden retriever just lies a bit closer to our feet than usual

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

I must have missed bonfire week, bin very quiet in blackpool and our plummer just sits in window watching them???

mikewsmith
    Free Member

awesome, one of the things I don’t miss at all about the UK. I reckon some areas were close to a month long of fireworks once it crosses into other events.

It’s not just pets but those of us that actually need to get some sleep and not have debris rain down on our gardens or kids tearing round trying to blow their hands off.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Oh no… All the fireworks have stopped!’ is closed to new replies.