Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • oh man…too many bike choices!!!
  • racefaceec90

it's driving me nuts!!! when i think i know what bike to go for,along comes that little voice in my head saying something else.i was planning (and paying towards a 2010 anthem x4.) but the voice says to go for a road bike instead.then when i am set on getting a road bike.the voice goes (why don't you p/x your frame for a nice shiny charge ti duster :wink:) please can anyone give me some advice as to making a decision and sticking to it,or i'm gonna take up tiddlywinks instead (only joking haha!!!)

FuzzyWuzzy

If you can't even make up your mind between an MTB and road bike I don't think anyone is going to be able to give you much (helpful) advice…

racefaceec90

yes apologies.i should explain.i have a ht stumpjumper,that i do all my off road riding on (i ride around pewsey vale/the ridgeway.occasionally salisbury plain when it's open to the public) it's a great bike,but i was thinking about a full sus bike (the anthem x4).but have also been thinking about getting a road bike for winter/bad weather.long distance training e.t.c. for the riding that i do,although it would be great.truthfully i have no problems riding the ht. the titanium frame.well to be honest,have never ridden a titanium frame.always lusted after one. sorry to have gone on 🙂

chrisd
    Free Member

steel frame, save money, get road bike 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘oh man…too many bike choices!!!’ is closed to new replies.