Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Oh dear, someone might be in trouble………..
  • trailmonkey

oops, just saw this on the bbc sports website. someone didn’t really think this one through :-/

[/url]
    oops[/img]

Mackem

I dont see the problem

trailmonkey

in the words of anthony kiedis, if you have to ask………………

Mantastic
    Free Member

She had a golden post box in her town, I thought the would do a special one so she could at least reach the posting slot

Jamie
    Free Member

Someone is definitely in trouble here.

…as if Liverpool are going to win.

geoffj

I’m more offended by having to look at Robbie Fowler’s smug kisser.

Mackem

Ah, so she’s short and the text has the word “short” in it. I’m sure someone is clearing out their desk right now.

trailmonkey

give them a ring. they might have a tool for extracting sand hidden in one of the drawers.

Bear
    Free Member

I didn’t associate that as I just see as a person so the word short for me only means something to do with legacy.
    Always thought that they want to be treated like normal people. Would it be a problem if the picture was of someone able bodied who was vertically challenged. Say a picture of kylie and caption concert falls short of expectation?

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I didn’t associate that as I just see as a person so the word short for me only means something to do with legacy.

Wow.

chiefgrooveguru

in the words of anthony kiedis, if you have to ask………………

I believe he was quoting Louis Armstrong…

binners

They forgot to add the rest of the Robbie Fowler quote:

“….. with his hand”

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

RobHilton
    Free Member

A blind man said it was nice to see me once, of course I pointed out his failings and drew a red circle round him at once so everyone could see how WRONG he was.

What a fun afternoon of pointing and laughing that was.

Drac

Hahaha!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Always thought that they want to be treated like normal people. Would it be a problem if the picture was of someone able bodied who was vertically challenged. Say a picture of kylie and caption concert falls short of expectation?

Just 2 questions
    1) What / who do you mean by ‘they’
    2) What do you mean ‘like normal people’

Cougar

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Mackem +1 I doubt that Ellie would have achieved so much in her life, if noise like that had even registered on her radar screen. ok, clumsy English, but hardly offensive. Rather the offense is more to try to make an issue out of distorting the English language.

binners

Scholsey is allowed to do that Bravisimo. He’s only ickle!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Oh dear, someone might be in trouble………..’ is closed to new replies.