Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • oh dear (lurcher content)
  • rOcKeTdOg

i kinda like it 😳

carlphillips
    Free Member

from that angle it does look ok imo.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That is truly hideous.

Northwind

It’s a fine line between nice and horrible, always quite impressive when something manages to tightrope walk along it.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Its no less mingy than the Niner Air Carbon…for 1/3rd the price!

Clink

But not available until Sept?

I kinda like it 😀 …but O-O have definitely mucked up their stock-control with 29er frames this year. No Scandals until Sept either and the ti frames have gone into the ether somewhere.

Problem is they release protos early on, get us all excited, then nothing happens!

nuke

I like the frame and colour scheme. It’s the fork (the way they look like they are the wrong way around) and wheels that ruin it for me

Houns

Wot CFH said

mudmonster
    Free Member

Some bikes just look right but that is not one of them

allthepies
    Free Member

I like 😳

geoffj

Rorschach – Member
    Its no less mingy than the Niner Air Carbon…for 1/3rd the price!
    POSTED 30 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

You are joking?

It looks like a melted welly. The Niner is very nice.
    IMHO of course.

Grimy
    Free Member

I REALLY like that……(runs off to on-one website)

psychle
    Free Member

wish they’d hurry up and start making those rims in 26″ sizing 😡

Bike looks hideous btw…

resisted
    Free Member

I wish on-one/PX didn’t put tacky decals on everything. Yes, their stuff may be cheap but they go to extra-ordinary lengths to make sure it looks it. I’d be tempted by some wheels for my new 29er project if they wouldn’t make a beautiful frame look like a catalogue special.

lipseal
    Free Member

The white bits on frame camouflage it, bet an all black one would look even worse. Personally I think it’s a 12 pinter. 😐

Pigface
    Free Member

No no no no

forzafkawi
    Free Member

I like it but agree with what Clink says. By the time they ship them that black and white livery with red highlights is going to be sooooo last year.

DT78
    Free Member

whats the weight/price then?

tsmado

Nice bikes, great price – shame about the stock control…

porter_jamie

gopping, especially the fork

69er
    Free Member

On-One really have got the pig ugly, wannabe kwalitee plastic bike thing weighed off

epicsteve
    Free Member

That is very, very nasty.

M1llh0use
    Free Member

Looks like the bottom tubes been fitted the wrong way round. 😐

GlitterGary
    Free Member

It looks like every other On One – horrendous.

saladdodger
    Free Member

I like on one’s thats why I have had 4 of em

But the Carbon bikes may be good but by hell they are FUGLEY bit like a Fiat Multipla fugley but owners love em

rexated
    Free Member

i’ve had a few on-ones, bought because of the bargain price and the way they ride.
    i like that lurcher a fair bit, but admittedly i’d like it a lot more if they lost the blocky red stickers from the wheels and had someone from a decent branding company / graphic design agency sort their logo out….

Hairychested
    Free Member

Grimy
    Free Member

I dont see whats not to like? Its based around the age old twin triangle design, nicely formed into a bit of a bow shape along the top. Its hardly a marin mount vision or some other goping wierd frame design. I can understand peoples indifference, but its hardly nasty looking.

Have I got the wrong end of the stick, is it some kind of comedy sketch off little brittain where the racist spews up at the thought of forigners, only in this case its the On-One badge thats pulling the snobs larynx?

vdubber67
    Free Member

Really like it actually.

psychle
    Free Member

It’s the ‘pot belly’ that’s killing it for me. And the fact it’s shot against a white background probably isn’t helping either?

Bazz

I like it, but imo it should still have a suspension fork 80-100mm, shame we seem to have so little choice of 29er sus forks available in this country, seems to be either £400 top of the range or cheap suntours, nothing in the middle.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Rock Shox have plenty of mid range 29er forks this year.

OCB
    Free Member

Not really my colour, it’s carbon, got suspension and flat-bars, but other than that I actually quite like it (even tho’ it’s got gears).

amodicumofgnar

I like it, less ugly and more stocky rough bird and since its from the nearly north thats acceptable. There again I think a Nomad looks like a dog taking a parking its breakfast so my views on asthetics may not be sound.

oddjob
    Free Member

Gupping

goodgrief
    Free Member

so who makes that and how big are the wheels??

rOcKeTdOg

well i got to touch it today, feels really light, around 24lb i’d say (unconfirmed) with gears, looks a lot better n the flesh, chap there said it will be offered with 3 rigid fork lengths to fine tune the ride and it’ll work with 100-120mm forks

IMG_0807 by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

montylikesbeer

Looks fine and fast to me

Clink

Looks nice there.

3 rigid fork lengths to fine tune the ride

Strange. If it is suspension corrected for 80/100mm forks tat would mean 465/470mm rigids. Anything much less than that would surely lower bb too much and make it steer too fast?

rOcKeTdOg

i did think that, but that’s what the guy in the on one top in the photo said

saw the genesis 29er prototype too, only “on course” photo taken though

Genesis 29er prototype by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘oh dear (lurcher content)’ is closed to new replies.