Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Oh dear George on QT!!
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

😀

ElShalimo

It will either be entertaining or just car crash tele

vondally
    Free Member

he is bristling already

brooess
    Free Member

matt_outandabout

Meow!

warton
    Free Member

I like George, I like honest Politicians, and he’s honest. He may speak a lot of shit, but he’s honest.

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes when he speaks you know he means it an dit he does not run it by a focus group and a polster first

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

And yet he lied about the heating in his first comment 😀

Love Tritsan Hunt going on about productivity and yet he is arguing for higher wages. Oh and now blaming the banks!!!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Anyone blamed Alex Salmond yet?

Only a matter of time surely.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Yes, you did. Did you miss it? (Edit sorry thought you said mentioned! But will leave the boob there)

Education now – if you want BS bingo, here we go

Coyote
    Free Member

George is not honest. He has his version of the truth but he is far from “honest”.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Why do clever people become MPs, it seems they have to leave their brains behind once they put their party hats on.

binners

I see the Labour Party still has no policies then?

We will do better than the Tories on education!

How? In what way?

We will announce our policies in due course!

Way to go Tristram! You’ve got my vote then! Tristram Hunt? He’s a clueless….

boxelder

I still miss Tony Benn

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

The frustrating thing is he is a bloody bright guy.

binners

Any evidence to support that claim?

warton
    Free Member

Tristam Hunt is having a mare

Reminds me of the viz cartoon, Johnny Hunt, his parrot’s a …

binners

Poor bastard! Sending him out there with no policies. Like every other labour MP.

Good job it’s ages until the next election

Oh…… Hang on a minute…..

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Yes

He was educated at University College School, an independent school 😉 in London, where he achieved two As (History and Latin) and a B (English Literature) at A-Level. He read History at Trinity College, Cambridge as well as at the University of Chicago, and was for a time an Associate Fellow of the Centre for History and Economics at King’s College, Cambridge. He undertook postgraduate study at the University of Cambridge and completed his Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in 2000. His thesis was titled Civic thought in Britain, c.1820– c.1860. While at Cambridge he was a member of the Footlights, where he was a contemporary of David Mitchell and Robert Webb.

Not too shabby.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I see the Labour Party still has no policies then

The tories would steal them if they did

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

George must be waiting for this question, the fuse has been lit…..

somafunk

If this is the caliber of representatives we have to elect in 3 months time then wtf is the point? – shower of counts the entire lot, i wouldn’t trust any one of them.

The older i get, the more (angry) politicised i get and the more i get lied to by the elected, the more i realise that it makes **** all difference who gets in as long when we choose to continue with our current capitalist society where power and money/control will always rise to the top few % who deserve it the least.

warton
    Free Member

This is where he falls to pieces…

I doubt he’ll get a chance to speak tbh, there’s a big jewish contingency in the audience who will heckle

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

3, 2, 1…..

binners

Well, if he was a member of footlights…..

[video]http://youtu.be/z3HvchF49AM[/video]

😆

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

He’s correct on freedom of speech at least. DD has his hands full now

somafunk

Certain groups/elements of the Zionist Jewish community are extremely effective in organising themselves to oppose all forms of criticisms with a very loud voice decrying anti-semitism at the slightest provocation, whether that be to lobby the government or carefully constructed newspaper reporting to highlight their cause.

George is onto a surefire losing streak with that audience.

binners

Nice to see nobody is allowed to criticise Israel. Why would anybody?

warton
    Free Member

He did well I thought.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Indeed, he showed others up this time.

seosamh77
    Free Member

question time is a ridiculous excuse for political debate.

Yes

He was educated at University College School, an independent school in London, where he achieved two As (History and Latin) and a B (English Literature) at A-Level. He read History at Trinity College, Cambridge as well as at the University of Chicago, and was for a time an Associate Fellow of the Centre for History and Economics at King’s College, Cambridge. He undertook postgraduate study at the University of Cambridge and completed his Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in 2000. His thesis was titled Civic thought in Britain, c.1820– c.1860. While at Cambridge he was a member of the Footlights, where he was a contemporary of David Mitchell and Robert Webb.

Not too shabby.

Thats just shows he’s had a good education. It doesn’t mark him out as being particularly bright.

slowoldman

I’m pleased I stopped watching QT years ago.

downshep

Methinks he didn’t get into Cambridge solely on the strength of attaining 2xAs and a B at A-Level.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

He wouldn’t get in on that these days, even for rugby land economy. But what are you suggesting?

PHDs, being a lecturer at London and an author suggest he is no academic slouch, which must make defending the indefensible quite tricky and mind numbing. He was unusually weak last night, trying to score too many points, hence his nun comment has gone down poorly.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Oh dear George on QT!!’ is closed to new replies.