Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • oh dear Aliens just starting on channel 4HD and i really should be going to bed
  • kimbers

though screenshots of the forthcoming bluray look awesome

kimbers

ooohh its the directors cut too

samuri
    Free Member

Aliens is a totally awesome film but still doesn't compare to the crazy showing a turtles head feeling that watching Alien did. All 11 year olds should be forced to watch that film, by themselves, at night. It'll turn them butch, or kill them.

kimbers

im gonna wear my weyland-yutani tshirt tomorrow

MrTall
    Free Member

I have it on DVD (which i am looking at under the tv) but i know i will now have to stay up and watch it all the way to the end anyway. Finishes at 2.10am. 🙁

transmute
    Free Member

Well you know.
    They come at night,

Mostly…….

Fab film (also now up till the early hours(just started watching on 4+1! ) 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

it's on in the background, Apone and the space marines have just been wasted! better turn down the volume!

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Pedant alert.

They're colonial marines.

This is a Space Marine:

Tsk.

😉

Haze

I had to tear myself away from this last night. Thought I'd watch the first bit, then thought I'd just stay up for the next part etc.

ooohh its the directors cut too

Ah, thought there were bits that seemed unfamiliar. It didn't say anything from the info button though.

jwt
    Free Member

Been caught soooo many times by good films starting/finshing late at night, this one at least twice, thank god for Sky+, and in HD to now as well 😀

Hohum
    Free Member

I remember going to see Aliens in the cinema when it was released. I went with my mate and his brother.

That was a long time ago now.

hora
    Free Member

Sceptical here. Those screenshots are they touched up or are they ACTUALLY from the footage?

A la game simulation advertising..

kimbers

well these are screencpatures from some geek dvd forum
    and apparently cameron oversaw the restoration himslef, i dont think you neceassarily need bluray to get the benefit but the aliens 'print' has always been a bit dark
    http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/18187

mikey74
    Free Member

I'm quite excited by the Ridley Scott directed prequel. In his words they are going to be brutal and very nasty.

kimbers

alien3 on tonight

duntmatter
    Free Member

From what I've heard, Ridley Scott has an appropriate level of disdain for later sequels, and is going to bring the real Alien terror back. Can't wait.

hora
    Free Member

Loved Aliens. Forgot how much I liked it then mrshora bought a 3-in-1 set cheap.

I assumed it'd be dated to watch.

Wrong. :mrgreen:

rOcKeTdOg

alien3 on tonight

early night then?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘oh dear Aliens just starting on channel 4HD and i really should be going to bed’ is closed to new replies.