• This topic has 50 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Office Toilet Dilemma
  • Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Certain Depot’s I’ve worked in seem to have a “spray n pray” trap policy along with a “crap n run” policy.

An them I’m accused of being an animal when I crap in the bushes trackside after my IBS plays up.

harrytoo
    Free Member

Always remember a sign on the back of a toilet door in a ski resort in Andorra…

“Always check before you commit”

Was meant to be a warning to skiers to check up the hill, but was very relevant in this situation!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’ll see your shipyard and raise you two weeks in a Chinese paper mill.

Pfft.

Bike shop traps.

alpin
    Free Member

I finished my business, did the paperwork and left before walked to the other side of the room, pulled out my phone and recorded the reaction as the person next door realised the true horror of their situation and then uploaded it to youtube for you to watch and giggle at.

would have been a more entertaining post….

#schadenfreude

bamboo
    Free Member

I had exactly the same situation happen to me years ago. I realised that the preferred trap was out of toilet roll, so moved to the middle of the 3 traps.

As I was cleaning up, I heard somebody enter the trap I had declined to use, and unload. Just as I was finishing up, they realised what they had done, and I heard a meek voice say “hello is anybody there, can you pass me some toilet roll?”.

I recognised his voice, but I believe that it is a human right to keep your identity secret from the person in the next trap, so I just legged it.

soundninjauk

Did you time at the coffee machine not provide an excellent opportunity to observe the sheepish air of someone departing the local area, whilst providing a cast iron alibi for loitering?

Waderider
    Free Member

Bike shop traps.

The shop I worked in had rat crap in the cludgy.

CountZero

Don’t shake hands with any men in the office this afternoon

It wasn’t the state of the gents at the last place I worked at that resulted in a sternly worded email being sent around the whole company…

oink1
    Free Member

I’m crying here! 😆 Cant beat a good poo related post!!

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Brilliant, reminds me of my risk assessment and method statement for doing a poo in company toilets.

After a long spell of endlessly churning out RAMS, I did one for bowel movements, it included risks like finger poke, splash back, lack of paper and so on,

The Ms required one to assess consistency of stools prior to ejection, assess paper quantity and quality as well as tensile strength.

Oh how I laughed as I inserted it into the suite of RAMS that were distributed for the next few years until I left.

It was discovered some years later by the bloke who took my job on, who apparently left it in for a bit longer before sadly removing it.

Nobody read crap like that in those days but I saw it as a genuine risk.

DrJ

the traps are like Bobby Sands potting shed

coffee keyboard

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Office Toilet Dilemma’ is closed to new replies.