Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Off to Les Arcs…
  • kinger

Am off to Vallandry near Les Arcs at the end of the week for a few days before heading over to Chatel – have been reading back through various threads on here and have got myself the local randonee map, as well as checking out the area website.
    Any other tips on some great trails, doesn’t need to be anything too gnar but just something varied. I know there’ll be lots of ‘go to La Thuile, Tignes etc etc’ but any tips for stuff local to Peisey Vallandry would be appreciated, that I may not have gleaned from the other threads?

Cheers
    Stu

jambalaya
    Free Member

No 😉

Stava searches of Trans Savoie / Enduro 2 can be useful

I shared all I know (not that much fwiw) on the other threads. Enjoy and tell us how it goes.

jambalaya
    Free Member

As an aside when driving to Chatel suggest you go via Lac Rosalend (tdf route from time to time) passing through Areches/Beaufort which is Trail Addiction’s Destination X area. If you’ve time I could post one of the “public” vtt routes they use down from the top above the lake if one of you can be persuaded to drive down whilst others ride. Route after via smaller roads and Megeve is a more pleasant drive imho.

antennae
    Free Member

You’re in a good spot there!

Nab the Trailforks app, there are a few near you on there for starters.

Another thread over here: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/peisey-vallandry-les-arcs

porter_jamie

mrhoppy

Kinger,

YGM, between that and the vtt map at the lift office you should be good.

My favourite bit of off piste is axe wound which cuts off Woodstock at the 1st big right hander.

mrhoppy

Highly recommend some time in la rosiere particularly the black through the woods below the road and thousand switchbacks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Off to Les Arcs…’ is closed to new replies.