Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Off for the snip now…..
  • geordiemick00
    Free Member

I feel totally relaxed and calm about this, I’m approaching this like a tooth extraction, anaesthetic/removal/painkillers when anaesthetic wears off.

should I feel this chilled out or am I about to faint in the treatment room like a big wuss??

Jamie
    Free Member

You will be fine until they show you the bolt croppers. Then you will pass out.

mogrim

Hope they know what they’re doing…

lazybike
    Free Member

Samuri will be pleased…. 🙂

samuri – Member

Having any family is selfish. The world is full. No more room. Sorry.

avdave2

I feel totally relaxed and calm about this

I was too before I went in for mine and then Woman’s Hour ran a special that morning on complications arising from the snip. There were few stories I’d rather not have heard.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I feel totally relaxed and calm about this

As did I at the start of mine.

90 minutes, 2 surgeons, 3 incisions and not enough local anaesthetic later – not so much.

Have fun Monsieur Aubergine 🙂

wwaswas

My brought our children with her when she came to pick me up after the snip.

They saw me walking like a cowboy along the corridor towards them and promptly collapsed on the floor laughing.

It wasn’t my most dignified moment.

supercyril
    Free Member

Had mine Wednesday. Nowt to worry about. Infact my daughter and I took the bikes to school today. It is only half a mile but it wasn’t too bad!

andywoods
    Free Member

if its any consolation once had to work in a bollock chopshop once inside the pretty receptionist gave you a nice sheet to read explaining what was about to happen and not to be worried (yeah right not there balls on the table).once finished job was sat having coffee with nice receptionist and she explained that out of every ten people approx 2 wouldnt show another 2 would read the sheet and then come up with some excuse not to go ahead with it only about 6 would go through with it, so if you do wuss out your not alone!!!!

cheshirecat
    Free Member

To counter the inevitable horror stories, mine was totally painless at the time and mildly uncomfortable afterwards. Just the smell of burning flesh was a bit off-putting as they sealed the tubes. No regrets at all – should have done it 5 years before.

therealhoops
    Free Member

if you haven’t already

http://www.dawonderful.blogspot.com

jools182
    Free Member

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Off for the snip now…..’ is closed to new replies.