Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • OEM Rubber Queens – Tubeless
  • lerk
    Free Member

Evening all,
    I’ve just got hold of my new steed which is a wagon wheeler (five29) and it has come fitted with Rubber Queens.

Having been ghetto tubeless for the past six months with no issues, I’m dying to get set up on the new wheels but I’ve seen stories of porous sidewalls on non UST continentals.
    Has anyone used Orange OEM continentals or any cheap version in a ghetto tubeless setup recently?

Northwind

This isn’t quite the answer to the question, but, have you used them yet? Rather than tubeless I would recommend OEMrubberqueenless, they are absolutely awful.

lerk
    Free Member

I’ve had a quick spin on them and didn’t notice anything particularly bad about them, although I did take a long time to build up speed as I did expect them to be crap!

Any suggestions for a fastish rolling all round tyre in 29 and tubeless ready then?…

Northwind

Don’t have any alternatives tbh! Shouldn’t be hard to find something better though. (I used a set on a Five29 demo, bike wanted to go fast, they wanted to go in straight lines, highlight was losing both ends and ending up on my bum on tarmac, in a corner I must have done faster a hundred times…)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘OEM Rubber Queens – Tubeless’ is closed to new replies.