Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Oddsox – call to Oddsox!
  • robsoctane
    Free Member

Hi all,

if you or anyone you guys/gurls know is a member of th Oddsox please let me know. I want in if possible – sick of riding by myself.

Ta in advance all…

northshoreniall

As in Beamish? then see here http://www.beamishoddsox.co.uk/ Not member self but plan on joining slower, 10am, Sunday rides once rota allows shortly. Mate rides with them says are good gang and friendly

robsoctane
    Free Member

Perfect, ta. I live in Washington so I’m pretty close to Beamish, just a 7 mile ride on the c2c cycle path. where are you NorthshoreNiall? Maybe we could meet up for a ride? I know some amazing local rides – Kong woods is like a trail centre without people! 😀

BillyBull
    Free Member

Try ham chops on facebook too

northshoreniall

I’m Heaton based at moment, I might make it out with Oddsox this Sunday. Once get through December am changing job to mon-fri 9-5 job so can begin to plan getting out regularly. Def plan meet up though bit tied up with work next month, mail is :- username @ hotmail . com

user-removed
    Free Member

Where is Kong Woods robsoctane? I’m just up the road in New Herrington and haven’t heard of them…

geordiepaul
    Free Member

Drop us an email club@beamishoddsox.co.uk or just come along on a wed night or Sunday morning.
    its all good harmless fun most of the time 🙂

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

Used to ride with them when I lived in the north east six years ago or so…really good friendly bunch of people…happy memories.

robsoctane
    Free Member

Hi All,

Kong woods – my secret perfect place! get on the c2c cycle path moving west towards Beamish. Before you get there you’ll be riding past art by Anthony Gormley who did the Angel of the North. there’s a snake which you can ride then the next is a huge face nick named King Cole. It’s here you turn left and this brings you in to Pelton fell. Behind Pelton fell is a wood – Kong woods. Now, go through the woods and you’ll get to Waldridge fell. it’s all magic riding but Kong is strong.

NorthshoreNiall – I’ll email you today mate, ta.

Billy bull – I’m not on Facebook, ooops. 😳

GeordiePaul – I will see you soon, ta.

User-removed – I’ll take you whenever mate – Night ride tonight?

At last, can’t wait to meet some of you lot!!! 😀 my email is in my profile so you can contact me whenever. Join my circles on Google+ and you’ll see it all mapped out.

user-removed
    Free Member

robsoctane – I know exactly where you mean now – have walked the dog in Waldridge Fell Country Park once or twice. TBH, I’m lazy, so tend to just night ride the local trails (like right outside my door)!

That said, I’m running out of places to go, so am definitely up for trying somewhere new. Tonight’s out, but later in the week would be good.

geordiepaul
    Free Member

OddSox on Google+ too if you have a search.

BillyBull
    Free Member

Chopwell on Thursday night. Not sure of start time yet. Couple of us unfit lads riding.

robsoctane
    Free Member

cheers lads, will catch up properly after 6pm tonight. 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Oddsox – call to Oddsox!’ is closed to new replies.