Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • October Bristol Bike Jumble!
  • Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Midday, 2nd October outside Mud Dock in Bristol. Loadsa ( Pay very little and Display ) parking, free tables ( bringing yer own qualifies you for a FREE CAKE! ), bargains and swapsies.
    Remember, swap names and numbers if you see or turn up with bargains that cost lots; we’re there every month so you can always come back!
    There’s no rain cover anymore. Trek re-liberated their ” missing ” fold-out gazeebo, goodness knows who nicked that. So it’s brollies if it rains.

Steelfreak
    Free Member

Oh good – I’m having a bit of a clear-out…(of bike-related stuff, that is…)

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Brilliant!

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Never been before, but need to sell some crap excellent stuff – is it turn up @ 12 or turn up beforehand ready to start selling at 12? Cheers

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Turn up about 10 minutes before or, join the Cheesy Riders’ coffee morning in the cafe upstairs.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

will do, thanks! 🙂

Steelfreak
    Free Member

Hope the weather is kind to us…

(Will have a word with Mr Fish.)

onereallynicespeed
    Free Member

never been before is this popular may pop over and have a nose

Steelfreak
    Free Member

Could be worth a look…

TooTall
    Free Member

never been before is this popular may pop over and have a nose

Have a look at the earlier threads for pictures – I’ve seen up to 20 or so sellers and 40 buyers mingling before. It ebbs and flows over the months but a really nice little gathering of every type of cyclists – retro bikers, mountain types, roadies, hip fixies, mentalists – just everyone. Coffee and cake available in Mud Dock. Bring some old bits to sell and buy some odds and sods.

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Bump! IT’S TOMORROW!!

MrNutt
    Free Member

saturday?

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Yes, tomorrow. Midday.

MrNutt
    Free Member

please keep an eye out for the following:

07 white 18″ Orange Patriot
    Marzochi 66 Bombers
    Coil DHX 5.0 Shock
    Hope Pro 2 hubs (blue) on Mavic 321 rims
    Hope M4s, 203m rotors
    Charge spoon saddle (black)
    SRAM X9 shifters, SRAM rear mech think it was an X7
    Raceface double with bash

stolen from Swindon today, cheers folks I know its a long shot but anythings worth a try 🙂

plecostomus
    Free Member

I have a substantial box of goodies to sell tomorrow, and I’ve ordered in some dry weather 🙂

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

IT’S ON TODAY!!

TooTall
    Free Member

YES IT IS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Xylene
    Free Member

stolen from Swindon today, cheers folks I know its a long shot but anythings worth a try

They wouldn’t sell stolen goods at a bike jumble, would they? Not in Bristol the bike theft capital of the UK.

PeteG55
    Free Member

They wouldn’t sell stolen goods at a bike jumble, would they? Not in Bristol the bike theft capital of the UK.

funny, but I guess Cheltenham is vying for that title. Was talking to a copper last week and he told me that Chelt had the highest bike theft per person ratio in the country! 🙁

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘October Bristol Bike Jumble!’ is closed to new replies.