Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Oakley's anyone know which ones….is kinger about?
  • will1
    Free Member

Anyone know which ones Mark Cavendish was wearing in the tour? Had a look around but can't find the same colours. Thanks

deluded
    Free Member

Jawbones?

Custom colours for Cav?

pinches
    Free Member

Oakley Jawbone BMX Chrome. Limited edition, £285. Includes 3xlenses (green, purple and red iridium) and 3 pairs of arm "socks" you can change to match the lenses. We've got a pair in stock at work.

kinger

indeed they are the BMC chrome Jawbones altho Cav had green lower jaws to the frame whereas the ones to buy are black.
    They aren't on oakley.co.uk as, as far as I understand, Cycle Surgery have them exclusively in the UK and only had 30 sets…
    Stu

pinches
    Free Member

Yeah i think he had team green lower jaws, standard ones have matte black.

We've got Jawbones or Radars in the BMX chrome finish in stock at cycle surgery.

Houns

I'll be getting 2 more sets later this month to save me swapping the ear socks around (I may also be getting the livestrong edition too 8) )

Spud

No good if you have a small face though, fell off mine!

Houns

Split jackets are good for a smaller face

IanMmmm
    Free Member

I really wish people wouldn't post stuff like this…. now I might have to go and buy some of those. They look awesome.

Houns

My pictures are cr@p they are great in the flesh…I like the pair they did for the fella who won the white jersey – White jaw and ear socks..But these are the best :

will1
    Free Member

Cheers everyone. I didn't realise they would be that much!! But they are stunning glasses.

fingers202
    Free Member

Apologies for post hijack, does anyone know where I can get a replacement ear sock kit for my 'Livestrong' radar's?

Houns
    matthewlhome
    Free Member

Does Lance not know that the helmet straps should go UNDER the glasses 🙄

will1
    Free Member

Why am I now on the Cycle Surgery website???????????????? Wish I never asked!!

Houns

Do it Will – Look at it this way you're getting 3 lenses. They are ltd edition – When they are all sold they will be going for stupid money on ebay

will1
    Free Member

Houns
    I already have the Livestrong ones and the fit of the Jawbones is perfect for me. Will have a think overnight but they are verrrrry nice.

jam-bo

do you they make you ride faster?

jeffdoran
    Free Member

Anyone know if you can buy different colour 'jaws'? Have the photochromatic ones and love them but would really like some green jaws.

Houns

Officially i don't think you can, you can only specify a colour via the custom programme…However, speak to them nicely, you never know

topangarider
    Free Member

liking the new split jacket myself………

BigGraham
    Free Member

I just got a pair of "custom" Jawbone's off the oakley website, costs about £50 extra I think but you then get to pick frame and jaw colour, socks and logo's as well as picking any 2 of the lenses to come with, worth noting that none of the "standard" spec ones come with a polarised lens which cost about £95 if got seperately so in my head I saved about £40 by getting a polarised as well as orange set. Came in 3 day's in a nice box with custom written on it to make you feel special! Pricey but very nice!

Barelyincontrol
    Free Member

They are very nice but I hope they have improved the metal paint – I had some polished alu framed Radars that shed their paint like you would not believe.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Oakley's anyone know which ones….is kinger about?’ is closed to new replies.