Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Oakley Wind Jackets
  • druidh
    Free Member

I’m about to press the “buy” button for a set of Windjackets with prescription lenses but would be interested in feedback from anyone riding with these – or any similar alternatives.

njee20
    Free Member

Jawbones with a spoiler to deflect wind int they?

I quite like my Jawbones, prefer Radars though. Find Jawbones slip down my nose a bit, tend to get dirtier, and the frame obscures my vision a bit. Not the end of the world, but if I had one pair they’d not be Jawbones.

muddyfunster
    Free Member

Splitjackets.

druidh
    Free Member

njee20 – Member

I quite like my Jawbones, prefer Radars though. Find Jawbones slip down my nose a bit, tend to get dirtier, and the frame obscures my vision a bit

I do prefer glasses with no lower “rim” but I’m in search of something to keep the wind out of my eyes, so it looks like I need to compromise somewhere 🙂

Houns

Yep split jackets with the bits added on

Houns

Wait for the new half jackets?

crikey
    Free Member

druidh, you’ve got mail, or you will have in a minute..

Houns
    druidh
    Free Member

Houns – Member
    Wait for the new half jackets?

I’m using Half Jackets with the XLJ lens just now, but still affected by streaming eyes.

druidh
    Free Member

crikey – Member
    druidh, you’ve got mail, or you will have in a minute..

* twiddles thumbs awaiting a resumption of email service from Virgin media * 👿

crikey
    Free Member

Don’t say that!
    We’re going back to Virgin after Sky has become far too expensive…

steezysix
    Free Member

Have you seen Mission Impossible 4? Do you think Tom Cruise is cool? If you answered yes to one or both of those questions, you should definitely buy them.

Seriously though, I’ve got some Jawbones and I like them, but the location of the hinge & thickness of the frame in that area does mean peripheral vision is reduced compare to Radars, M-Frames, etc. Best to try before you buy.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Oakley Wind Jackets’ is closed to new replies.