Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Oakley Jawbone/Racing Jacket Spares?
  • shindiggy
    Free Member

My Google Fu skills have failed me in finding some cheap clear lenses and new earsocks.

Surely there must be some cheap Chinese offerings out there? The cheapest combined lens/ear socks are coming out at £25 plus postage, for what is two bits of plastic and rubber.

Regards

Speshpaul

clear racing jacket lense
    in to ebay, from 9.99

lightman
    Free Member

You can get fake Jawbones etc… from ebay around £10-£15 and you usually get several spare lenses with them, never seen them coming with clear ones though.

Adam_Buckland
    Free Member

I might have some original ones at home. I lost my Jawbones so there is a case at home with the spares in it which you can have for £10 delivered but let me check that the remaining lenses are the clear ones.

If your interested pls drop me an email to adam(dot)buckland@hotmail(dot)co.uk to remind me to check this evening

honourablegeorge

CRC have earsocks, last time I looked. Also Cyclestore.co.uk, or direct form Oakley. And there’s an Italian seller on EBay also.

Were you using some sort of old, clockwork Google?

shindiggy
    Free Member

Cheers Adam, will drop you a mail.

Found the ebay ones for a tenner, plus international postage takes them to £15 and the ear socks from Cycle store ate also £10. So £25 for something which should ought to cost a lot less, considering they’re not original and a knock off pair of Oakleys can be picked up for the same amount.

Cheer

honourablegeorge

Seller above is free postage…. Cyclestore have always been free postage for me in the past, maybe there’s a minimum order.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Oakley Jawbone/Racing Jacket Spares?’ is closed to new replies.