• This topic has 51 replies, 48 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by lunge.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • NYE – what are you drinking?
  • dawson

Had a rum and coke. Now on a Black sheep ale, then nipping to the local for a few jars.

Cheers!

somafunk

I’ve went classy, my fav 1/2pt beer tankard filled with Veuve and a decent measure of Remy Martin cognac (my 3rd so far)

P-Jay
    Free Member

Amstel, Presecco and Orange Juice and Baileys – not all the same time, I’m basically bayoneting the Xmas booze and will be in bed with room spinning by 10.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Just back, was out for a few beers to celebrate todays result, happy at that! 🙂 So quiet night tonight now, and I avoided a party, so I’ll happily wake up nice and fresh tomorrow! Start the new year as I mean to continue! 🙂

Scamper
    Free Member

Had the OP’s tipple last night. Haven’t tasted anything like it once you get past the initial Odd taste.

carlosg
    Free Member

Nowt so far but just logged in and saw this thread , so have sent my serving wench into the kitchen to bring me back a surprise beverage.

EDIT : I don’t know what its called but I’m having a spiced rum/amaretto and apple juice, and it’s quite nice 8)

Edukator
    Free Member

Coffee, of the instant kind. Lidl I think.

whitestone
    Free Member

A rather nice Malbec. The previous bottle of Pinot Grigio was OK if not brilliant.

CheesybeanZ

So far , few beers , bottle of red and a couple of vodka n cokes ..

john_drummer
    Free Member

330ml bottle of Jaipur. Next up a Fullers London Porter. Then perhaps a dram of Jura. Hobgoblin and perhaps some prosecco to see out the crappiest old year ever

mboy
    Free Member

+1 on the Lemsips here…

Very jealous of those on the G&T’s!

lunge

So far between the wife and I…
    1 bottle of vintage champagne.
    6 cocktails.
    2 beers.
    Now on to the second bottle of (less expensive) champagne.
    Port lined up for dessert.
    Tomorrow may be a challenge.
    Hic.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘NYE – what are you drinking?’ is closed to new replies.