Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Numbness problem
  • When climbing (and only when climbing) even minor gradients, I suffer from a lack of circulation to the wedding tackle – to the point where I have no feeling whatsoever.

Obviously my seating position seems to be pressing on my perinium and cutting off the blood supply. My saddle isn’t note high and I’m using a WTB Pure V with love groove.

Any clues how to solve this, or what saddle might be better. I can handle numb tackle for 10 minutes on a ride and I’m not wanting more kids – however, I don’t want any future problems getting a ‘rise’.

Stoner
    Free Member

tip saddle forward one notch.

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

just grow some balls and get on with it…. 😛

MrNutt
    Free Member

raise the “heel” of the saddle, if that doesnt help you may be better off with a firmer saddle, swapping from a bel air RL to a Ti-Fly has made many improvements to my riding and my comfort, odd but true!

colnagokid

As above, or stand for a bit every so often to relieve the pressure

sq225917
    Free Member

Maybe you aren’t meant to ride slotted saddles, I can’t ride any of them because i have one leg longer than the other and i have to ride, half-arsed, so to speak.

stoney
    Free Member

What colnagokid said. I`ve had the same thing ever since i can remember, i just stand up for a few seconds every so often.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Numbness problem’ is closed to new replies.