Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Nukeproof Mega TR thoughts / owners
  • shredder
    Free Member

Considering a frame only.
    Anybody with one thoughts / reviews.

Oh and do the decals come off ?

Thanks

Leku
    Free Member
    shredder
    Free Member

Oh yes 😀

deanfbm
    Free Member

Im loving mine.

I dont know what to say, what are you looking for? IE what will you be riding? What style of rider are you? What are you hoping to get out of it?

I’m a life long BMXer who uses it as a “do it all bike”. So from xc bimbles through to sessioning DH tracks and jumps. I don’t like plush, find firmness and feedback reassuring, i’d rather pump hard than pedal. 5ft10, went large to try out what a big bike felt like, so far enjoying having a big bike, the bike is more stable, but my body feels in a better position to tell the bike what to do, can throw it around in the air hop etc really well. Jumping is definitely on of it’s strong points.

shredder
    Free Member

Just a mix of everything all day rides / general trail bike. Like you a do it all bike.

But just wondering if I can de decal it a little re world problems eh 🙂

themoodster
    Free Member

I’m just trying to decide which colour to buy… (and hoping for a bit more money off if I wait a bit longer)

astormatt
    Free Member

I bought a TR frame from CRC a couple of weeks ago for £875 so if you wait a bit longer it will probably get even cheaper.
    I went for the silver and i think it looks ace but you can’t remove the decals. I bought mine as it was cheaper than the competition and gets good reviews.
    Only had one ride so far and pleased with it, but can’t honestly say it is any better than my Stereo it replaced.
    Hopefully will give it a proper test ride this weekend 😈

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Nukeproof Mega TR thoughts / owners’ is closed to new replies.