Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • nukeproof mega tr
  • hando
    Free Member

was originally looking for a 160mm frame but tempted by a mega tr but there’s not much in the way of reviews out there.

anybody got one, how have you found it – how does it cope on rough, steep rocky stuff away from trail centres.

any real world experiences on how it rides would be appreciated.

would be going for the frame only with a pair of 160 lyrics up front

Shackleton

Pinkbike have what sounds to be an honest review here.

hando
    Free Member

yeah seen that one thanks

SamB
    Free Member

Jamie @ Wideopenmag has one to test at the moment – it was out at UK Bike Park last weekend. They’ll probably have a review in the next issue.

100mphplus
    Free Member

I’ve got one, (26″), with 150/120 Talas forks and it’s the best trail centre / play bike I’ve ever had.

Wind the forks down on the climbs and I keep up with the guys on HT’s and 100/120 travel XC bikes, pop the lever to 150 for the DH’s and I wave byebye to them 😀

Rear shock and linkage is super plush and haven’t felt wanting on any rocky descents so far.

spookydan
    Free Member

Have a look on vital mtb, their review convinced me to order one for myself!

daveh
    Free Member

By all accounts they’re supposed to be very good but at present prices there’s very little within a country mile of it! If you were thinking bigger then check out OnOnes clearance El Guapos.

sprocker
    Free Member

My mate has just got one it’s a really nice looking bike and he rates the ride. Uses it the peaks and trips to lakes etc. he is rapid on it and says he never wishes for more travel. It is not über light but not heavy either just feels solid.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘nukeproof mega tr’ is closed to new replies.