• This topic has 50 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by hora.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Nukeproof Mega- talk to me
  • scaled
    Free Member

Well you’re more than welcome to come and have a ride on it if you want, only in Sale 😀

It’s a large btw

freeridenick
    Free Member

I am 5.9 and ride a small perfect.
    coil shock on the back
    proper hooligan bike on big mtn descents. so composed because, long low and slack…

its way to much bike for my local riding in surrey
    but it comes on trips to the alps, lakes, quantocks etc.

soobalias
    Free Member

hora
    Free Member

scaled yes please. Why dont you join me popa and pook in HTN land this morning or Lee Quarry after?

If it is my 4x – he bought it totally unseen. His Aunt picked it up and he was very very trusting!

If you could all keep alookout for a lg- much appreciated 🙂

scaled
    Free Member

What sort of time you up at lee quarry? The gf has got biking rights this morning!

hora
    Free Member

07957656onefivezix

Popocatapetl

All the lads and lasses guiding at Trail addiction this summer were riding/raving about the Nukeproof Mega. They were totally sick riders. you won’t be. Buy a Grifter, it will be unique 😀

bungalistic
    Free Member

I’m 5.8 and ride the medium. Had it since the start of spring this year and ridden it mostly round Lakes routes. Feels good on big descents where the long wheelbase helps it feel very stable, but it feels a little cumbersome in the tighter techy stuff. Pedals pretty well with the lockout switched on or sitting in the middle setting.

Not too sure if I will keep it as I would very much like to try the transition bandit out as it seems a more playful type.

hora
    Free Member

Cant find A large anywhere 🙁

therag
    Free Member

1 just gone in the classifieds

hora
    Free Member

The last frame sale was 2 weeks ago

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Nukeproof Mega- talk to me’ is closed to new replies.