Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Nukeproof electron pedals – any users?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

reviews greatfully received – good/bad/indifferent

Blower
    Free Member

snappy snap.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Several threads about this recently:

Let me search STW for you

😉

rob-jackson
    Free Member

blower – why?

Blower
    Free Member

take no notice rob just being daft.

after reading the mega thread.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

ah right 🙂 hows the build going? nearly done?

Northwind

I’ve only very briefly used them, with flexible soled shoes the raised centre was pretty irritatingly obvious compared to my Nanos, but I’ve a feeling with a stiffer sole that wouldn’t be an issue. Felt less grippy too but not terribly so. I’ll probably be picking up a set for the XC bike at some point but I don’t think I’d put them on a big bike.

The axle’s either the same or very similiar to the Nano one, which is just a wee bit less strong than is ideal but not so delicate as to be a liability.

Blower
    Free Member

build is not there yet waiting on wheels being rebuilt.

neallyman
    Free Member

Have them on 2 bikes currently. They only really work/grip adequately with the pins screwed all the way out (they come circa 50% screwed out so have plenty capacity for extending further).

I don’t think strength will be a problem. Have taken a few meaty rock strikes on my super-low bottom bracketed and undersprung/underdamped DH bike… if that sort of anecdotal evidence helps! And they’re light and cheap (£33) on top of that so ticking lots of boxes in my book as far as pedals go.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

They only really work/grip adequately with the pins screwed all the way out (they come circa 50% screwed out so have plenty capacity for extending furthe

Yes exactly right. They were better when screwed all the way through.

ahwiles
    Free Member

i like mine.

350 grams (yes i’ve weighed them)

£35

no lack of grip

sturdy enough so far…

no paint to scratch off.

as Northwind says, the raised middle/axle bit is annoying with some (flexible?) shoes, but they feel ace when i’m wearing my AM40’s.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Nukeproof electron pedals – any users?’ is closed to new replies.