Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Nuke proof reactor 4 cell battery
  • lethlarsen
    Free Member

Hello

I am looking for at 4 cell Nuke Proof battery, or a battery which can be used with the light, but it have to be a 4 cell, because i use the light in adventure races.

brant
    Free Member

Email bikestop@naver.com – they should be able to help.

Xylene
    Free Member

naver.com may not accept incoming emails from outside of KOrea or from foreign email address’s altogether.

Used to drive me mad living out there the over protectiviness of the ISP to allowing foreign emails in….or was it just closing the borders electronically.

brant
    Free Member

Well, they do, or the Nukeproof lights would never have been possible 🙂

Xylene
    Free Member

Makes a change.

I had issues with Oris, Lenovo, HP, various Korean companies all over them rejecting freemail accounts and emails from outside of Korea.

Saying that, it wasn’t too surprising really, you cant send sms from korean mobiles outside of korea.

Marmoset
    Free Member

lethlarsen – did you get any luck with sourcing aa new battery? I think my cherger has a fault and affected the battery – run time is just about 2 hours now, so it looks like I need a new battery and charger.

Anyone have any other suggestions for sourcing a 4 cell battery and charger?

Cheers

Rich

brant
    Free Member

On-One might have some Luu light stock left? And I think Dinotte stuff might work too?

Marmoset
    Free Member

Cheers Brant – already tried using my dinotte charger on the battery, so I suppose the battery should work with the light

smudge
    Free Member

Any further problems send me an email as i’m pretty sure I will be able to help you out.

Marmoset
    Free Member

Cheers Smudge, will do

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Nuke proof reactor 4 cell battery’ is closed to new replies.