Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Nude Man Dancing at Stone Roses Gig
  • Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

Someone did too much at Heaton Park this weekend.

Not posting links as don’t want a ban, but I’m sure google will find video and photos of someone who is now keeping their head down if you want a giggle.

binners

😯

The police had issued warnings as they were concerned about some nuclear strength pills doing the rounds, and the effects they might have on people of a certain age, who were… ahem… a bit out of practice

RobHilton
    Free Member

Brown acid?

Wasn’t the only one who thought so then…

At least he had a good time, don’t imagine the next couple of days worth of emotional rollercoaster would have been worth it.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

air piano playing is something special, just in grey socks as well.

wrecker
    Free Member

He is absolutely BATTERED!

Junkyard
    Free Member

so relieved mobile filming nad social media were not all the rave when I was raving…FFS the pictures of me dmaged ar ebad enough never mind their still being videos od me dancing and chunering

dooosuk
    Free Member

My Mrs was unlucky enough to be on nights at North Manc A&E over the weekend.

Had all sorts in draining NHS resources.

She asked one girl who was accompanying someone in a much worse condition if she’d taken anything herself. She replied she hadn’t. My Mrs told her she obviously had as her eyes were like saucers. After some careful thought the girl replied “Oh no, I inherited those from my mother”.

Cougar

mobile filming nad

Paging Dr Freud….

geordiemick00
    Free Member

i wonder if he noticed that Ian Brown still can’t sing for shit…

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

Gald to see no long term effects there Junkyard

bigyinn
    Free Member

lol @ Papa_L

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

just to recap , there a nudey man dancing and junkyard is filming his nads , is that right ?

lowey

Hahahaha, that will haunt him for the rest of his natural.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Gald to see no long term effects there Junkyard

😀

cfinnimore
    Free Member

I was all right with that, thinking the words “bubbled, melted, pissholed” aaaand then SOME OTHER DUDE PUT NAKED BOY ON HIS SHOULDERS!

My sides hurt.

alpin
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member

so relieved mobile filming nad social media were not all the rave when I was raving…FFS the pictures of me dmaged ar ebad enough never mind their still being videos od me dancing and chunering

+1

“Oh no, I inherited those from my mother”.

brilliant!

grum
    Free Member

The police had issued warnings as they were concerned about some nuclear strength pills doing the rounds, and the effects they might have on people of a certain age, who were… ahem… a bit out of practice

Nice bit of free advertising for the dealers there! 🙂

alpin
    Free Member

SOME OTHER DUDE PUT NAKED BOY ON HIS SHOULDERS!

i thought “cock on your head!”

yunki
    Free Member

Someone did too much just the right amount at Heaton Park this weekend.

in the zone.. 😀

DezB
    Free Member

i thought “cock on your head!”

I don’t think it reached that far 😆

atlaz
    Free Member

I saw some bloke at Sonar last year on the final day who’d clearly overdone it in a fairly epic fashion. He was sitting on this stone bench and just pitched forward. The place was crowded before he fell and everyone made themselves scarce as soon as he did except for his hysterical girlfriend. Took me ages to convince a security bloke to call the doctor over too.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I hope they threw his clothes away and his mum had to pick him up like that.

As a comment on You Tube said…..cocaine, its a hell of a drug

xiphon
    Free Member

I think he probably consumed more than a bit of coke to do that.

yunki
    Free Member

coke’s more likely to make you argue with people about how great you are..

grum
    Free Member

I think he probably consumed more than a bit of coke to do that.

I dunno, I doubt the naked rambler I saw on Farleton Knott was out of his mind on acid/pills.

Mugboo

I would laugh but I’ve been there….more than once!

bwaarp
    Free Member

She asked one girl who was accompanying someone in a much worse condition if she’d taken anything herself. She replied she hadn’t. My Mrs told her she obviously had as her eyes were like saucers. After some careful thought the girl replied “Oh no, I inherited those from my mother”.

Tell your missus that some people do actually have naturally saucer sized pupils. Mine are so big I regularly get asked by doctors, opticians, dentists, nurses, employers etc if I’ve taken drugs.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

bwaarp at his last interview

dooosuk
    Free Member

bwaarp – Member
    Tell your missus that some people do actually have naturally saucer sized pupils. Mine are so big I regularly get asked by doctors, opticians, dentists, nurses, employers etc if I’ve taken drugs.

I think it was clear from other characteristics she was demonstrating that they clearly weren’t inherited.

sambob
    Free Member

Apologies for the resurrection, but I think the guy who puts him on his shoulders is a mate who’s just left my work… 😯

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Has he left your work to play in a live-action-biopic of Gonzo?

Northwind

cfinnimore – Member

aaaand then SOME OTHER DUDE PUT NAKED BOY ON HIS SHOULDERS!

I carried a naked bloke around on my shoulders for a while at T in the Park, seemed the thing to do. Then my brother says “You realise you’ve got a stranger’s cock on your head?” I gave it a little thought and went “NO!” and dropped him, unintentionally, on Pat Nevin. He seemed pleased.

But my guy was not the dancer this feller is.

sambob
    Free Member

Unlikely, he’s off to some music festivals then Uni, but that could be a cover story.

deluded
    Free Member

This chap remains as my favourite dancer.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2Z09CiJLR_g[/video]

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Think that Trance Dancer can deserves a “BADGER, BADGER! re-do.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Nude Man Dancing at Stone Roses Gig’ is closed to new replies.