Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Nowt wrong wit' post in On One land, lad.
  • gonetothehills
    Free Member

Ordered some odds and sods at quarter to 11 on Wednesday night, got an email this morning to say it had been shipped and the parcel was behind the gate when Mrs gtth arrived home at lunchtime.

They’ve got some impressive carrier pigeons in Rotherham, I’ll have thee know. 🙂

MrOvershoot

Mmmm I wish I could say the same!

Ordered some stuff on the 8th no sign of it so far, On One have no record of a transaction but Planet X do!! (PayPal payment went through the same day), and I can’t log in despite them sending me a password reminder to the email addy I was using (I was using the correct password & user name & still it says I don’t exist!

Bit miffed as I have used them loads before with no problems

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

I ordered my new elixir carbons at 4pm yesterday and awoke to a text saying they’d be delivered between 1pm and 2pm today (which they were).

Ace service for me at least

(bargain brakes too, £180 a pair for CR Carbons, full retail jobbies and not OEM too)

rickon
    Free Member

Same here! Elixir carbons, ordered Wednesday 11pm arrived Friday 8am. Sweeeet.

cynic-al
    Free Member

My BB5s turned up very quickly, I am delighted.

MrOvershoot

Well Adrian @ On One obviously saw this thread and contacted me last night, he’s promised to sort it out 🙂
    I liked his reply about my log in problems
    “I can see why you cant log in – you have 2 accounts with the same email address… when you try and log in our complexicator can’t work out which account to access and waves a white flag….”

gonetothehills
    Free Member

MrOvershoot – Member

Well Adrian @ On One obviously saw this thread and contacted me last night, he’s promised to sort it out

And he will as well – there won’t have been too many bike companies who’s staff were responding to customer service queries at that time of a Friday night, but in my experience, he seems to seriously understand the concept of ‘going the extra mile’. Just so long as he can get their complexicator to start working properly…! 🙂

Bazz

I’ve never found fault with their customer service, i’ve had non urgent general queries answered by dave@planet-x on a sunday afternoon!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Nowt wrong wit' post in On One land, lad.’ is closed to new replies.