Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Now there's something you don't see often
  • bazookajoe
    Free Member

Just out with the dog and there in a big puddle in the field is a bloke in the nip sitting on a giant inflatable duck with someone else filming them. There’s two bikes at the edge of the field which i’m guessing are theirs, one a fixie, one an old roadie with bullhorn bars. Fields down from lauriston castle, edinburgh on way to cramond foreshore. Bit unexpected

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

That kinda sh*t goes down all the time in Lancashire. Weird.

crispedwheel
    Free Member

Two blokes in Edinburgh you say? Hmm…

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Ah, now this is what happens when villages can’t get broadband see!

Gotama
    Free Member

Morvelo photo shoot 😯

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Were they wearing helmets?

After all, he has been quiet today, hasn’t he? 😉

bazookajoe
    Free Member

They’re out the puddle and deflating the duck. The sheep in the field don’t seem too concerned.

bazookajoe
    Free Member

I’ve got a photo of the fixie so I may post it in the spotted thread of the edinburgh fixed gear forum. It could be art students or gentlemanly fun. I met TJ a few years back, doesn’t look like him, don’t know what anyone else looks like though SBZ lives nearby I believe

uplink
    Free Member

After all, he has been quiet today, hasn’t he?

I think you’ll find that ………. he’s ……..

in a big puddle in the field [strike]is a bloke[/strike] in the nip sitting on a giant inflatable duck

jeffcapeshop
    Free Member

I’ve got a photo of the fixie so I may post it in the spotted thread of the edinburgh fixed gear forum.

hah please do!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I think you’ll find that ………. he’s …….in a big puddle in the field is a bloke in the nip sitting on a giant inflatable duck

POIDH!

😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Now there's something you don't see often’ is closed to new replies.