Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Nothing like a bit of confidence
  • oldmanmtb
    Free Member

The Tory party in the midst of Brexit puts forward a Grammar school expansion plan – so JC what you gonna do? Paint a few placards?

Total war? Total politics I think,very very impressed with their confidence.

epicsteve
    Free Member

The Tories have it easy at the moment given there is no opposition.

jekkyl

Jeremey Clarkson? ‘You might think that the tories have got it all their own way….. but you’d be right.’

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Not sure how this stacks in Mrs Mays inclusive politics? I think regionaliased benefits is next – up north take a pension cut – down Surrey way have some northerners pension cut.

This is why comrade Corbyn needs to do us all a favour and **** off – this is no time for the moral leftist high ground we need a centre opposition ASAP

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

No doubt the Cult of the Personality will see the light and fall on his banner

binners

I think most people have now just accepted that we’ve got a Tory government for the next decade at least, who can do what they like in the total absence of an opposition.

So JC, with his inept sixth form crusade, will actually be partly responsible that the huge rise in inequality thats about to go into overdrive.

But him and his supporters will be able to chant their slogans, so its all a jolly wheeze

Junkyard
    Free Member

this is no time for the moral leftist high ground we need a centre opposition ASAP

FFS we have a HUGE corbyn thread and if you are disappointed with Tory policies and labour failings – do you think the PLP attempted coup has helped or hinder the party and its leader in having some focus- then moan about them instead of blaming him for them- Jesus what chance does the left have when the left does this? – Still I am sure , comrade, your lack of solidarity is all his fault.

What we need now is not another Blair as many of the policies – benefit reductions, free schools etc are policies he started.

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

It’s all to late Junkyard the die is cast..

Junkyard
    Free Member

You cast your own die and you either unite or fall

you can blame who you like for this

5thElefant
    Free Member

you can blame who you like for this

Jc and his stormtroopers? 😀

dogmatix

Sorry junkyard have to agree, can’t stand a Tory government, but corbyn and some of his far left policies aren’t for me. I just think his politics are about righting global wrongs not supporting the economy of the UK and supporting it’s working class. Too idealistic for me, I don’t want him cutting off my nose to spite his face.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Nothing like a bit of confidence’ is closed to new replies.