Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Not watching the footie and going for a ride……
  • ajantom

Oh yes, that's my plan!

Nice empty trails and beautiful weather, whilst most of the country are in dark, smelly pubs 8)

bigyinn
    Free Member

swine, im at work, on my own…..

samuri
    Free Member

Mine too, just waiting till three otherwise there will be loads of idiots flooring their cars home to watch the start.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Mister-P
    Free Member

I can't get out of work until 5pm but I am hoping the roads will be quieter than normal. Planning a 50 miler home and less traffic would make it more enjoyable.

PJ266
    Free Member

Road ride. Yes.

Pete
    Free Member

I'm at home but won't be watching the footie, got a nasty cough so won't be out either…

Del

Oi! i presume you'll still be out later?
    while you're up there, can you remove the diversion someone's laid on JerryCan#1? seems like someone figured the straight run down to the last section couldn't/shouldn't be done at speed so decided to force the alternate line 😐

pennine
    Free Member

It's on umpteen computers here at work. Most are running a couple of minutes behind the action 😀

foxyrider
    Free Member

If I was off I would be out on the baren dry trails not in watching men prancing around tabing a silly ball around whilst being paid an obscenely large amount of money for it 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Not watching the footie and going for a ride……’ is closed to new replies.