Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Not sure if I saw this right or not . . .
  • SST
    Free Member

but watching Sky news earlier the newsreader suddenly announced "breaking news" and the screen cut to the spokesman for UNITE coming out of an office block. He walked straight towards the cameras asking "who am I talking to?". Somone pointed out which was the BBC camera and which was the SKY camera and he said "I'm not talking to SKY . . " and turned away, at which point the picture cut back to the blue "rolling headlines" screen Sky uses as a filler between newscasts. It happened very quickly and was live, so if you didn't see it happen you probably won't see it later on Sky news under the topic "Unite spokesman refuses to talk to Sky News"

If I saw correctly then I'm happy, regardless of the reasons – 'cos sky over the last 4 weeks have really been pissing me off

🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

It's a Sky News ad, the bloke is Unite's joint leader Tony Woodley and he actually says "I'll talk to the Sky camera" not "I'm not talking to Sky".

I saw it yesterday.

richwales

It's an ad for sky news I thought. He asks for them and looks at their camera.

SST
    Free Member

LOL oh no!

oh well – never mind

🙁

mudmonster
    Free Member

Well Rupert Murdoch is one good reason not to talk to them

highclimber
    Free Member

Kaye Burley is a talentless witch who should be burned at the stake.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Not sure if I saw this right or not . . .’ is closed to new replies.