Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • not sure about splitting my hardtail up…
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

hmmm this last two weeks ive been very lucky in getting at least 4 random emails about my hardtail bike thats for sale.. either its too expensive or the potential buyers thort it was just the frame for sale ..
    im releuctant to sell the parts seperate as i may be stuck with bits all over the house for ages..lol did really want to sell as a whole bike but unsure really….
    my reduced offer was 350 quid….(whole bike) (cos i spent £219 on new forks which was the biggest upgrade i did on the bike…but peeps still want the bike even cheaper…
    wot shud i do… the frame is in excellent condition too. womens myka elite 2008 hardtail… 13 inch bike

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Thats the problem with selling on here when you try and sell whole bike they only want the frame/then try and sell the frame they want more. :roll:.The market is so swamped with new bikes,secondhand now is crap and you feel like you are giving it away and you get alot of silly offers now.Best of luck.

_tom_
    Free Member

I’ve split a bike before.. it gets annoying when you have loads of parts that no-one wants just lying around. I ended up chucking a load of mine away.

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Try for more. I got £300 for a (admittedly very good nick) Myka with Darts upgraded to Giant MPH brakes.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

your ST history suggests you’ve not advertised it on here.

You could try that!

I’m looking for a smallish womens mtb.

elaineanne
    Free Member

i have advertised it on ere about 4-5 months ago…. ok how about 450..whos prepared to buy it for more money as spokecycles suggest ! lol
    i know the 2010 version is around 600 quid….

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/specialized/myka-ht-elite-2010-womens-mountain-bike-ec019402?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=froogle&utm_campaign=froogle

the colour of my bike is Bronze with a mint/green slash down the frame….here it is…..
    just needs slight TLC with left hand shifter ….. the forks are brilliant too (Rock shox recon Race.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23692229@N07/3337889696/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘not sure about splitting my hardtail up…’ is closed to new replies.