Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Not drinking enough ?
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I've been up and about since 8am. It's now after 6pm. So far I've drunk 200ml of pop and 300ml of coffee. I'm not even thirsty. Surely this is wrong?

allthepies
    Free Member

🙄

Stoner
    Free Member

you need to drink more beer SFB.
    Your holier attitude to ale will be the death of you.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Your holier attitude to ale will be the death of you.

I just don't like the taste of it 🙁

Usually my first intimation of dehydration is a faint headache 🙁

andyg
    Free Member

With the amount of rainwater about you're probably absorbing enough through Osmosis or something.

zaskar
    Free Member

1400mls of water give or take.

Even though your body compensates by compartment fluids, you'd better drink to look after your kidneys, prostate, lungs and keep your Heart rate lower.

If you have loss of thirst 2morro-call yoru GP or NHS direct.

Kit
    Free Member

What colour's yer piss? If its the same as the ale Stoner is recommending then yes, you're not drinking enough 😉

crazy-legs

300ml of coffee

I see where you're going wrong. At least 1000ml of coffee is needed per day. 😉

gonefishin
    Free Member

You are aware that human beings get a lot of their water from food aren't you?

Have you been eating fruit and veg for instance?

alwyn
    Free Member

Drink water. I drink 3 litre bottles minimum but that includes a commute to work and then maybe another litre if I run, swim or circuit train later. Put it on your desk and sip.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Drink water. I drink 3 litre bottles minimum

I dislike water so much, if that's all I have I don't drink. Even when I know I'm dehydrated it makes me want to hurl if I try to choke it down.

alwyn
    Free Member

What about squash?

allthepies
    Free Member

>I dislike water so much, if that's all I have I don't drink.

🙄 again

Coyote
    Free Member

You guys measure how much you drink? There are some lives with gaping holes in them.

Drink when you are thirsty, stop when you are not. If your urine is very pale things are probably fine. If it's the colour of Theakston's best all is not well.

Jeez!

Keva
    Free Member

I've been up and about since 8am.

layabout 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

What about squash?

yes, that's what I usually drink!

I'm not worried about my health, I'm annoyingly healthy – I just don't understand why my thirst reflex is so lax…

tankslapper
    Free Member

itive…….

Bottle of Isla Negra Red and now on home made elderflower white – very nice too

Go on Simone live a little… 😕

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I've been up and about since 8am.
    layabout

I usually stay up till 2am if I have no company 🙂

Go on Simone live a little..

I don't associate drug taking with "living" – isn't it more a way of escaping life ?

tankslapper
    Free Member

I don't associate drug taking with "living" – isn't it more a way of escaping life ?

I'm going to let you have that one and say 'yes you are right' – but heh! I'm Irish…

Kit
    Free Member

I usually stay up till 2am if I have no company

And all night if you do 😉

druidh
    Free Member

Coyote – Member

You guys measure how much you drink? There are some lives with gaping holes in them.

Drink when you are thirsty, stop when you are not. If your urine is very pale things are probably fine. If it's the colour of Theakston's best all is not well.

Wot he said.

OldGitSurrey
    Free Member

Drinking water? Fishes **** in it!!

I have about 5-6 cups of tea and possibly 1-2 tins of diet soda. In general terms, when I'm thirsty, I drink, very rarely whilst riding.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Not drinking enough ?’ is closed to new replies.