Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Not allowed to ride this weekend….however!
  • donks
    Free Member

Had to work most of yesterday and the wife had had enough of the kids so she kiboshed any ride hopes I had for today….however not to be deterred I stole several opportunities to get out on the BMX (on errands you see) and all told probably got in nearly two hours of really good larking around. All that plus I stuck the trailer on the MTb and took the kids for an hour or so….bloody knackered now but it’s been a good day salvaged from an otherwise lazy Sunday. 😀

Anyone else “not supposed to be riding today”?

Bregante

Me. Until the wife suggested visiting some rellys out near Chester. I hatched a cunning plan, giving her a lie in while I looked after the kids. When she got up at 9.30 I was dressed and ready to ride.

“I’ll meet you there” I shouted as I headed out the door. 😆

garage-dweller

With a one month old and toddler at home I’ve forgotten what a weekend ride is! I ride in the week after work mostly and on 1/2 days’ holidays etc.

Yesterday afternoon me and the toddler were doing laps of the garden with him in his kiddy seat on the back of the 456 as fast as I dared to the egging on of “Faster Daddy, Faster, Faster”. Mummy was thankfully not watching when I lost the front wheel running over the end of the hose while trying to steer round the bbq and part build cold frame (nipper thought this was very funny despite nearly getting dropped). 😈 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Not allowed to ride this weekend….however!’ is closed to new replies.