Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Not a stealth ad, honest!
  • vmgscot

Girlfriend looking to sell her full suss to help fund a replacement. She has a couple colleagues at work interested but needs a realistic cost. Its a 2011 Yeti 575 small, Pushed RP23, Fox Float 150s, Hope Hoops (Pro2/DT5.1), XT 1×11, XT brakes and a reverb, etc.

Been looked after with regular chains, cables, lowerleg/aircan servicing – not that probably makes much difference to anyone?

I thought £600ish but that’s just a plain guess so would appreciate some guidance please

chakaping
    Free Member

If the suspension and reverb are recently serviced and transmission in good nick then £600 would be fair IMO.

Maybe knock £100 off if servicing will be required before too long.

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

I’ve been semi-looking for a small full-suss for the missus, there aren’t many about! I would suggest looking on ebay for a while but I would reckon you’d get quite a bit for that, it’s a nice spec. How quickly do you need to sell? I think it would go immediately at £600.

wwaswas

Mow the lawn and add £50 to the above.

midlifecrashes

Too cheap IMO, if you parted it out at prices which ought to be achievable, and sell pretty quick at that:

Fork £150
    Frame/shock £350
    Wheels £140
    Brakes £60
    Reverb £100
    XT drivetrain/levers £80
    Cranks/BB £50
    Tyres £20
    Pedals £15
    Saddle £10
    Bars/stem/grips £25

Comes to a round number of a grand, so maybe £800 as a full bike? You might be keen on saving the Reverb and pedals for the new bike though.

vmgscot

Thanks all..i’ll pass feedback to the GF.
    I tend to cut the lawn when I get the annual letter of complaint from the council lawn-police after a neighbour has complained 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Not a stealth ad, honest!’ is closed to new replies.