Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • north yorks moors routes please
  • tezzer22
    Free Member

hi, i,m on holiday next week and thinking of heading to the north Yorkshire moors and dalby , can anybody recommend me some good single track rich routes

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Where abouts in the moors? tis a big place?

Lots of good riding round white horse/osmotherly

tezzer22
    Free Member

im going to be wandering around for a few days in my camper van so i can go where the best riding is

liquid1000
    Free Member

if you give bikescene in stokesly a bell/drop in they will be able to point you to the best places. Just get on your bike you can ride for miles and miles aorund Roseberry Topping, Guisborough Woods, just get on multi map.

uplink
    Free Member

Bikescene is in Guisborough, Westbrooks are the Stokesley shop

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Look up cleveland way, its some of the best easy to find riding around here. (the bridleway bits)

I ride regulary round boltby forest/sutton bank/kepwick/black hambleton area then over to hornby/revaulx area lots of quality riding around there.

tinribz
    Free Member
    dsl1975
    Free Member

There’s a great route near Boltby which is worth a visit. It’s a clover leaf route which uses the cleveland way as its spine. let me know if it’s of interest and I’ll dig out the route. I think I got it originally from MBR

tezzer22
    Free Member

hi thanks foe your replies especially the muddybums link lots of good looking routes there
    dsl1975 I would de interested in that route if you have time thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘north yorks moors routes please’ is closed to new replies.