Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • North West Dole Scum/Layabouts midweek ride. Hebdon Bridge. Anybody fancy it?
  • binners

After another utterly depressing day spent sending CVs into the ether, chasing useless employment agencies, then topping it off with having the freelance work I had lined up for the rest of the week cancelled at the eleventh hour…. its time to do the only sensible thing to retain my sanity

Go out riding all day. Yay!!! And why the **** not.

Anyone fancy it? Starting from Hebden Bridge station at about 11 tomorrow morning. Not too early. I'm dole scum after all. I'm not getting out of bed early

binners

No-one? Oh well. Looks like a big all-day ride on my tod then. You all have a fun day at work now.

Lovely sunny day, isn't it? 😀

el-Gato-Negro
    Free Member

I would, but probably going to head to gisburn.

Nice to have all this space/weather/time to yourself, eh?

binners

Gisburn was my original destination actually fella. But I do love it round Hebden bridge

And… yeah. I've come to the conclusion that Going out and riding my bike is infinitely preferable to sitting fretting about how I'm going to pay the bills etc. I've now decided I'm going to limit the job applications blah blah blah to every other day. I can't see that making the remotest shred of difference

Anyway… if god hadn't wanted me to go out riding today, he wouldn't have made it such a beautiful morning 🙂

Sandwich

Have a good one. Left the Joblesstrackworld last month just as the weather improved, the money is nice though!

alexxx
    Free Member

3days a week here best of both worlds!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘North West Dole Scum/Layabouts midweek ride. Hebdon Bridge. Anybody fancy it?’ is closed to new replies.