Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • North Wales trip help please. Trails/accommodation etc
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Mrs ws has got some reunion in pwehelli in may. The train takes 7 bloody hours so I thought I’d kindly offer to drive her and 😉 and sneak in a nice weekend of biking.
    I believe penmancho is only about 30 miles away so the plan is to ride there one day for certain.
    Having an early finish Friday so could be on some trail or other for 5/6 pm then all day Saturday free with chance for another quick loop somewhere Sunday morning. Have only ridden coedy brennan and degga previously so don’t know the area.
    Any suggestions of trails and accommodation welcome, can camp or lodge or b and b, not fussed.

dalesjoe
    Free Member

Why not do a ride up Snowdon Friday evening outside the ban time? Antur Stiniog is close too. Good chance to do something different.

dalesjoe
    Free Member

You can get a half day uplift at Antur too. So that would be ideal for Sunday!

jekkyl

A natural ride in the morn then onto machno in the pm? cadair idris?http://www.theedgecycleworks.com/mtbroutes/cadair-idris/
    Or that other mountain?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘North Wales trip help please. Trails/accommodation etc’ is closed to new replies.