Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • North Wales riding this weekend
  • daveagiles
    Free Member

Im heading up to North Wales this weekend, as im looking round the centre im going to be working at from September, Monday to Friday next week.

So I have Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th to ride. Is there anyone up there who is going to be going out on either of these two days that wouldn't mind me tagging along or showing me around?

Im going to be staying near Conwy, so will be near the train station so can get around on the train. Would be great to meet a few people up that way as im going to be living there from September.

whytetrash

Hi mate…bad weekend as a load of us are doing the Marin Roughride or we would have loved to show you round 😳

Get in touch if you are up again or when you move up, I tend to organise 2 rides a week, Tues or Thurs eves and most Sundays…email in profile

Where will you be based from sept?

daveagiles
    Free Member

Sounds great! Im going to be working for Marle Hall which is in Llandudno Junction, Conwy.

Ah that sucks, wrong weekend I guess! Ill definably get in touch in September!

whytetrash

Your laughing then…Marin, Penmachno both easy, Conwy mountain, Penmaenmawr and all Snowdonia for wild riding on your doorstep…if you are limited to the train then Bettws Y Coed has a station…or we can pick you up as we pass junction on our way pretty much to all trail centres/snowdonia rides, what sort of instructing you doing at Marle Hall then?

Vortexracing

got gpx for over the back of conwy mountain if you want it.

really is a playground up there, loads of riding. Some a bit cheeeky though

Kevevs
    Free Member

Hi, would've been up for it, but I'm helping my sis paint her house in rhyl on sat!. Check out http://northwalesmtb.proboards.com/
    I'm in deganwy and always up for a bikey 🙂

You're gonna be in a lovely spot for cycling .

daveagiles
    Free Member

Cheers guys!

Im goign to be there for a year as part of my degree, working with groups climbing, kayaking, walking etc.

Chucky would that work with my multi map? if so yes please, to daveagiles@googlemail.com

Look forward to meeting people up there!

Vortexracing

it's from memory map so not sure

daveagiles
    Free Member

Ah meant memory map!

If you could send it that would be great!

Vortexracing

will do.

I,ve got 2 or 3. Variations around the big Drum loop from Conwy.

Vortexracing

It looks like this up top

and this

and YHM

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘North Wales riding this weekend’ is closed to new replies.