Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • North v South – This is Peaty
  • hughjayteens
    Free Member

This’ll cheer you up on a grey Monday morning!

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/462447/

jambalaya
    Free Member

🙂

kayak23

Classic 😀

carlos
    Free Member

Great lunchtime watching. 😆

hughjayteens
    Free Member

That ‘Rampage Drop’ looks a little bit gnarr!!!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Nah .. always looks bigger on film 😳

There used to be a feature called Cliff Richard, that was pretty oohh errr. Clearly waaay beyond me

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Great fun to watch!

My local stuff – glad that I am not the only one who can’t manual along the pump track!! And I don’t know what to make of the loamy stuff. If those guys lose a front wheel what hope is there for us mortals. Not sure where the rampage bit is, but at least there is an excuse for being intimidated by some locat trails, when you realise that this is THEIR playground

Funnily enough, I think I saw some of this in WB CP but didn’t recognise the Gods 😳

hughjayteens
    Free Member

I was genuinely LOLing during most of that. Nice to see the some of the best riders in the world just acting like kids.. a reminder if any were needed why we should never lose sight of having FUN while riding!

Gotama
    Free Member

Not sure where the rampage bit is

Top of pitch hill. When you’re going up and get past the really rooty section peel off right there. When you’re looking at the drop in the vid you’re also probably stood on the take off for brendogs gap which runs round the edge. To be honest I think they make it look easier in the video than it looks in real life.

Was a good episode though and always enjoy watching pros ride local trails. Peaty sometimes gets a bit ‘brits abroad’ for my tastes but was fine in this one.

pictonroad

That’s great, made me smile, top antics and larking from some seriously good riders.

jamj1974

Great game on the Amiga.

jambalaya
    Free Member

TMH re the front wheel washouts I think they might just be carrying a bit more speed than us. Not spotting these guys is a bit of a party foul.

To be honest I think they make it look easier in the video than it looks in real life.

Great spot. We never thought of that 😉

hexhamstu
    Free Member

I thought it was great to see some amazing riders look a bit crap. Most videos you only see people ride their best stuff. Nice to see that although peaty can still top 30 a world cup he can’t manual a pump track.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

downing pimms LOLz cheers for posting

martinhutch

I thought it was great to see some amazing riders look a bit crap

Must have missed that bit! 😀

I’m just always amazed to see people walking away from stacks that would end my day (and probably week).

Great film.

poah
    Free Member

more like middle england v south england and someone needs to tell peaty how to safely use a helment, that strap is way to loose.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Really, really enjoyed that vid. Captured what riding used to be like when I first started – just mucking about, having a laugh and being silly.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

TMH re the front wheel washouts I think they might just be carrying a bit more speed than us.

Not possible! 😉

Not spotting these guys is a bit of a party foul.

True. But I would just about recognise Peaty off that – just, but none of the others 😳 Funnily enough a large group like that were in WB CP a few weeks ago and I heard someone call out “Brendan” but had no idea what he looked like. I was chatting with some of them not realising that I was in the presence of MTB deity!! I keep expect to see someone famous at the Milford jumps which would be a bit embarrasing as I pootle along the tabletops and pump sections 😉

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘North v South – This is Peaty’ is closed to new replies.