Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • North to Geneva this summer
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Trying to find some cheap flights for August from the north. Got easyjet from liverpool but times are a pain, most others seem to stop at Easter this year.

chilli
    Free Member

Jet2 still running from Leeds-Bradford.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

ah to clarify staurday flights (Jet2 is Sun/Wed)

Getting to be a pain!

augustuswindsock

Check flights from Manchester, I’m flying there to ski in a few weeks with KLM, swissair and others were options, might actually be competitive if you’re taking a bike on board? (got mine for nowt with airmiles – smug!)

ourmaninthenorth

Drive. 800-ish miles and 13 hours it took (with a quick snooze on the tunnel) last time I did it.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yep been there and done that, fuel price starting to rule that one out too! Trying to look at trains but cant book more than 3 months in advance

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

ryanair do LBA these days, not sure if they fly to Geneve from there tho.

ChrisE
    Free Member

try skyscanner.net I use it laods, it’s brill. Choose UK (anywher) to Geneva and show monthly view

C

budgierider67

Has anyone done the train journey? I quite fancy that instead of flying.

AlasdairMc

I’m heading there in August as well from Edinburgh. It looks like Easyjet is the best option, even with a heavy bag of kit.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I know a few who did the train, it’s a bit of a faff in Paris to change (Taxi best) only problem is you cant book more than 3 months in advance so you got to decide before prices are confirmed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘North to Geneva this summer’ is closed to new replies.