Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • North Devon Riders
  • Swiftacular
    Free Member

Anyone riding in the next week in the ilfracombe/combe Martin area?
    I’ve been down here 5 months now and have finally put my bike back together.
    Hopefully riding my Bmx has kept me in some sort of shape…..

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Bump 🙂

snaps
    Free Member

Did some early morning coast path riding around ‘combe last week – met a couple of guys on Treks near Lee bay.
    Been up on Exmoor today around Brendon common.
    I’m driving down to meet the Dartmoor posse in the morning, got space in the car if you can get to Barnstaple for 9am.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Cheers for the offer but no can do, no car to get to Barnstaple.
    If you’re over my way again you’ll have to give me a shout, I need to get back into it. Just rebuilt my bike and got all day Monday free, so we’ll see where I get to.

yunki
    Free Member

Dartmoor Posse..?

Was that the scruffy looking bunch of hoodlums making jocular remarks as I passed them going the other way on the Bridleway below Water a few weekends back..?

I know they said that they wouldn’t watch but I was tempted to fall off on purpose just to provide some entertainment..

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Are you the fella I spoke to before who works offshore for months on end?

Email me on rdscoleman-taylorAThotmailDOTcom and I’ll send you the phone number of my mate in Ilfracombe. He’s off work ’til Wednesday so will probably be up for a ride on Monday.

I’m supposed to have had a baby today (although he’s not arrived yet) so will be limited on riding time over the next few months. There are a few of us that try and get some local riding in around Braunton on an evening.

snaps
    Free Member

Not sure, I’ve not been out with them for while but hardly call them a bunch of hoodlums – there’re a good bunch & I doubt they’d make jocular remarks without reason.

yunki
    Free Member

ahh.. I was just poking fun.. the group I’m referring to also seemed like a very good bunch indeed..

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Only weeks on end s-m, mail on it’s way 🙂 cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘North Devon Riders’ is closed to new replies.