Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • North Bristol routes?
  • argee

It looks like i’ll be moving to Chipping Sodbury/Yate in the near future, and was wondering if there was any decent, or almost decent routes in that area to keep me away from having to drive to trails, or is it going to be a case of getting down to the likes of Ashton Court / Leigh Woods, or a trip across the bridge to FoD or Cwmcarn?

BristolPablo
    Free Member

The STW route through Wotton, Dursely and Nibley is pretty good but quickly gets boggy in bad weather. There are loads of other good bridlepaths around that area though and some good routes out east of Sodbury towards Badminton, Sherston etc

Ashton Court is dull but encourages you to ride quickly and you find out how fast you really are comapred to how fast you think you are (or maybe thats just me!?)

FoD or Cwmcarn are an hour away for a full days riding.

argee

Cheers, i think i need to get some routes in FoD worked out away from the normal trail centre ones, as i think i might be up there a few times each month.

zerocool

Think there’s some short DH trails at North Nibley. I’m also a Yate area rider, but tend to just nip over the bridge most of the time

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘North Bristol routes?’ is closed to new replies.