Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Nomad vs Enduro vs Spicy
  • vikingboy
    Free Member

Need a new 160mm frame and considering the above, anyone got any feedback on how the 2010/2011 nomad and enduro ride compared to the spicy? Feedback on carbon or ally versions too please. Ta!

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

I too would be interested to hear.

I’m guessing your thinking carbon because it’s only £500 more than the ally version of the nomad which is £2000! 😯

There must surely be plenty of folk on here that ride a nokmad :!::?:

jedi

lappieree are the 2nd most popular bike of all my clients behind trek. enduro or spicy would be my choice as i love horst link bikes

simonm
    Free Member

Can’t compare. but the Carbon Nomad is very capable. Ive owened a few trail bikes, LT, meta 5, ST4, Apline and its the best yet. A lot more chuckable than you would expect for a 160m bike. I was after a light version of my Alpine, with the fun factor of the ST4 and it certainly is a good mix of those two bikes best attributes. Everything feels very calm and controlled whilst riding it. I suspect the Allu version rides very simular, just heavier. My bike weighs in at 28.2lbs with Lyriks on it.
    hope that helps a bit.

chakaping
    Free Member

Can’t help with yr Q but what happened to yr Spicy?

I’m sure you know there’s some good deals about right now on 2010 Spicys and Enduros.

Domrocks2
    Free Member

Hi Vikingboy, I have a 2010 enduro comp frame(alloy) if your ever after one. I’ve had it since last November but unfortunately I had most of the bike stolen apart from the frame a week ago. I have ordered the exact same bike again so it gets my vote. I cant compare the carbon vs alloy as I have never ridden one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Nomad vs Enduro vs Spicy’ is closed to new replies.