Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Nomad campers, CMC, Exploria
  • marcus
    Free Member

I’m pricing up a conversion on a T5 at the moment and got these 3 convertors as my favourites so far. Does anyone have any experiences of them, or can they suggest others.

IHN

I know a fella in Cirencester who’ll do it for you 🙂

Seriously though, if you haven’t already, worth registering/posting on the T5 Forum.

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=37

(I know it says T4, there’s a T5 bit too)

marcus
    Free Member

Looking at the prices they are charging and the waiting lists, I might branch out myself. Fancy a partnership ?

IHN

Cool, but you’re doing any f&^K&ng b@$t@rd carpet lining.

ollybus
    Free Member

My T4 was a Reimo conversion done by CMC. Was a great bit of kit, already over 10 years old when I got it and still going strong when I sold it on a couple of years ago. Have seen the Nomad T5’s and they do look great

ElShalimo

Exploria do really high quality conversions, probably the best non-factory T5 conversions I’ve seen but crikey they are expensive. Well worth a visit for a chat if you’re local to Brighouse. they can even point you to a local dealer to source a vehicle if you’re not buying a new one

PS don’t get distracted by the 20″ alloys, body kits and ICE systems otherwise you’ll need to double your budget

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

whereabouts are you based?

I can only speak for my experience with Alpine Campers in Bingley who I bought an ex-demo van from and they’ve been brilliant with ongoing questions/queries 2 years down the line.

Think the did Hope’s team T5 a while back too.

Others I hear very good stuff about AND the standard of their work looks top notch are Exploria, New Wave Customs, Van Worx, Uberbus, Celtic etc

Dave
    Free Member
    marcus
    Free Member

Cheers Guys. I’m Derby based and do like the sound of Exploria’s knowledge from their web site and a few preliminary emails / chats with them. I also prefer heading north rather than anywhere near the M25. Hopefully picking the base vehicle up next week. Will have a look at Alpine as well.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

You did well to get Exploria to actually answer the phone! The buggers lost a big order from me because they could never be arsed to ring back or pick up.

Alpine Campers did the Big Boss Man of Hope’s T5 Sportline.

These boys would be getting my money if I was ever in the market for another T5. http://www.newwavecustomconversions.co.uk

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Nomad campers, CMC, Exploria’ is closed to new replies.