Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Nokia lumia 620 wp8 or android?
  • lexinoo
    Free Member

Has anyone got or used a lumia 620? any experiences or opinions on them?or would i be better off with an android (which one) for similar money(seen nokia for £130)Not too bothered about having loads of shitty apps but want decent internet,sat nav ,and music etc-Thanks

whatnobeer
    Free Member

The GPS app on the windows nokia’s is really good. I’ve not used the 620 personally, but I do have one of the older Windows phone nokias. Cant fault it apart from the smaller app store, but there’s nothing in there I miss. Not had a newer Android handset, but I didnt get on with the Motorola one I had for a while, can’t really comment on the newer ones. Sorry, maybe not that helpful.

unovolo
    Free Member

Windows Phone,I have a Lumia 800(Runs the slightly older 7.8 version).
    The GPS is better (IMO) than a stand alone Tomtom and Mio satnav units that I have owned.

Never had any freezes or reboots that I have had with Android phones(and to a lesser extent on a Ipad 1)

If you like the look and feel of the OS then you wont go far wrong.

Cougar

Unless you like apps.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i have the 610 I think
    sat nav is great but it barely charges the phone when in use and plugged in to the car.
    Battery life seems to be fairly pants but then again it is the first smart phone i have and I actually use it- 4 -6 hours use ish is that good or bad I dont know
    Internet works fine even when my computer with sim wont – ony ben in a couple pf places where it has failed
    It works it was free the sat nav is good.
    I dont care much for phones so about the best review i can do

dannybgoode

WP8 is very very good plus you’re not tied to Google and all the data it stores on you.

—Dons tinfoil hat and sneaks out of the room unnoticed…

Cheers

Danny B

muddydwarf
    Free Member

The apps store is expanding all the time, certainly haven’t felt that I’m missing any functions. Plenty of Nokia apps as well.
    WP8 is a really nice OS to use i reckon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Nokia lumia 620 wp8 or android?’ is closed to new replies.