Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Nobby nics Ust
  • sheepshifter
    Free Member

Help what is the diff between them on CRC One is at £30 allgrounder ust others considerbly more ..Please shine some light on this problem im having.

Tiger6791

Hmmmm I have some cheap On-one Rocket Rons and wonder if they’ll run tubeless on my crests

chillidave
    Free Member

Tiger6791, I’ve just mounted up those RRs in the last week on to a pair of olympics running the rim strips. Went up easy enough, needed to be sealed twice but that may be my error. Since then they’ve stayed up very well and light as a very light thing.

Tiger6791

Did you put sealant in?

chillidave
    Free Member

I got them up without sealant but then yes, plenty of sealant to fill up the small leaks, in line with Stans’ instructions. Slightly more sealant than I previously used on a ‘tubeless ready’ tyre.

Crell
    Free Member

Sounds similar to my experiences. Triple nano Nics need quite a bit of Sealant IME – they’re pretty porous tire with lots of micro holes that the sealant goes about filling.

Much less apparent on the thicker (heavier) UST Nics.

I managed to rip a tread block off a non UST Nic the other day causing a total blow out. Never done that on any tire before.

DaveRambo

I managed to rip a tread block off a non UST Nic the other day causing a total blow out. Never done that on any tire before.

One of the downsides of having such immense power ?

Crell
    Free Member

You know me too well 🙂 All my “training” clearly paying off.

mattjg
    Free Member

Hmmmm I have some cheap On-one Rocket Rons and wonder if they’ll run tubeless on my crests

Yes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Nobby nics Ust’ is closed to new replies.