Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • No STW Fat club this year?
  • bedmaker

Everyone must have slimmed down last year and maintained the ideal weight then?? 🙂

If anyone is thinking of getting a spreadshhet going, sign me up!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Terrible 2014 but 4lbs gone so far this year – eaten less and exercise every day. Simples…..

Still a lot to go to get back to race weight!! 😳

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I seem to have given up, and bought some new cycling kit from Fat Lad at the Back – nice big sizes 😀

jambourgie
    Free Member

If anyone is thinking of getting a spread going

Count me in!

King-ocelot
    Free Member

3 weeks holiday all inclusive late nov/early dec followed by Xmas and a dollop of laziness has seen me put half a stone on. My goal is to lose it by end of jan (after tonight’s curry)

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

round and will always be that………. simples…… 😉

northernmatt

I put on about a stone and a bit (vaguely) over Christmas. Need to get it shifted, not drinking this month for that charity thing so that should help.

firestarter
    Free Member

Doing the house up then an all inclusive then Christmas ive gained just over a stone this year.

Posting this while sat eating a huge bag of peanuts 🙁

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Took family out for early dinner, no starter, no dessert and no booze – hard but bearable!

jimster01

I’m too scared to look at the scales atm,had the mother of chest infections,so exercise is a no-go,been drinking way too much.

Count me in, need incentive.

Coyote
    Free Member

Too much food, booze, etc has seen me pile on 7 – 8lbs. Back to full regime at the gym plus “Dry January” should shift it with interest but not happy it went on at all. My fault.

Alex

Two years ago, New Years Day: 13st2
    Last year, NYD: 12st0
    This year NYD: 12st0

Although feel a bit rounder than I did pre-Xmas. I did get down to about 11st8 at one point, but I was really hungry ALL the time.

Ride loads in the rubbish weather, Spin+Palates+Core at the Gym, no booze in the week, walk away from the cheese. It’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

The easy bit so far – 7lbs down YTD but real challenge with return to work next week. Three decent XC runs and one bike ride over past four days plus lower intake. Found a new hill on the Devils Punchbowl that is a real killer at the moment. Plus dry January.

A bit hungry now though!

Juicer bought for Xmas has been great. My fitness pal also helping. Currently net -14 but a wee bit hungry!!!

Next week will include some short v early hard runs with hills before work to get the metabolism working and some evening swims (hopefully).

Alex

MyFitnessPal is a nasty little application. Even tho I don’t use it anymore, it sort of pops up in my brain every time I look at a lovely desert or a wine bottle!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

😀

Stick in a costa flat white and millionaires shortbread vs exercise required to burn off. Scary but valuable. Great app!!

Compare with wife’s latest apple, kale, banana, spinach and coconut water juice mix at < 100 calories

miketually
    Free Member

I hit 70kg, after stopping running on Christmas Eve and continuing to eat All The Pies.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘No STW Fat club this year?’ is closed to new replies.