Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • No Snow Here
  • grantway
    Free Member

No snow in East London only patches in the parks 😉

What about where you are !

matt_outandabout

Jamie
    Free Member

seba560
    Free Member

No snow in East London only patches in the parks

Could you let me know if it starts falling so I can decide whether to put the chains on, or not, for tomorrow. We could be in for a rough day if it snows in East London.

john_drummer
    Free Member

some left over from Monday but nothing falling tonight, despite promises of 5-10cm.
    Near Leeds-Bradford airport

pacemaker
    Free Member

We had a heavy shower for about and hour at about 5pm in Leeds John.

grantway
    Free Member

john_drummer – Member
    some left over from Monday but nothing falling tonight, despite promises of 5-10cm.
    Near Leeds-Bradford airport

Good idea to get to an Airport

votchy
    Free Member

Absolutely hooning it down with rain here in Worcestershire, snow nearly all washed away, pile of sh1te, I hate rain 🙁

Tom-B
    Free Member

Really bad in Stoke again! The snow is now on the same level as the small wall at the front of my drive, which is 5 bricks high….however high that is!

Been coming thick and fast for 3hrs here – Matlock, Derbyshire. Nicely topping up the good covering that remained from before – roads covered.

samuri
    Free Member

12 inches here.

Oh the snow? About 6 inches.

more snow by davetheblade, on Flickr

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

It’s raining here in Tamworth at last. Hopefully the snow will **** off until next year.

porlus
    Free Member

York been snowing for past two hours and laying thick really fast. Wanna ride in it now lol

ads678

Bucketing down in Leeds. Most we’ve had this year so far! Sledging with the kids in the morning. 😀

headfirst
    Free Member

Been coming thick and fast for 3 hours

I’m impressed.

bland

Nothing in oldham either

Tom-B
    Free Member

Still heavy here….a 4×4 is currently stuck in our street! Suzuki Vitara too, which are pretty good in the snow-my Dad’s is usually very good. Maybe the bloke is just a ****!

jonyb
    Free Member

measured 4 inches on my door step, still coming down in bolton.

hammerite
    Free Member

Rain here in Bedfordshire 🙁 wanted to go sledging in the morning, all the snow will have gone by then unless it cools right down.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘No Snow Here’ is closed to new replies.