Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • No More Suzi Perry …. :-(
  • boblo
    Free Member
    sharkbait
    Free Member

wonder if she likes to ride?

odannyboy
    Free Member

truly a sad day, bring on the comemerative suzi pics i say…she's so luuurvvly 😉

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Good. she was truly rubbish!

yetiguy
    Free Member

Waaaay overated – see ya !

mickasaki
    Free Member

Better than Hayden! I don't quite see why they are only trying to replace her with another lady though. Surely it should be given to the most suitable person. Get Guy martin to do it if they want it to be entertaining!

br
    Free Member

They'd need a 'tea' fund!

backhander
    Free Member

Suzi is not aging well.
    She looks like she smokes and it's taking its toll.

mickasaki
    Free Member

Bet Guy wishes he never mentioned tea now! Surprised PG are not sponsoring him!

thatscold
    Free Member

I heard that she'd worked her way round most the riders on the grid.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Fair play, i'll ask her next time i see her..she lives round the corner from me 😉

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

hatscold – Member
    I heard that she'd worked her way round most the riders on the grid./quote]

I heard apart from Rossi

clunker

the new bird is more my cuppa 8)

mickasaki
    Free Member

Who's the new one then?i know that gladiator isn't doing it. Its not VBH is it? I haven't got msn this week so dont know!

Trekster
    iain1775
    Free Member

Suzi who?
    forgotten already

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

She was never a looker and never that good with bike talk. Birds should stick to holding pit boards up with there breasts hanging out!

shedfull
    Free Member

Her finest hour(s) was when she was the BBC's World Superbikes presenter during the Foggy years and a little after. She seemed to be part of the superbikes roadshow of Foggy, Edwards, Bayliss and Frankie Chili. I think it lost its sparkle at the end of the 2001 season when Bayliss and Edwards came to a last-round battle at Imola and cleared off to MotoGP soon after. She never seemed to be having much fun after that, her move to MotoGP made her one of a thousand people all trying to get a soundbite from Rossi and only the brief, but sorry appearance of a Brit (Toseland) on the MotoGP grid brought a little of the old days back.

I've never seen her other stuff – Gadget Show, etc – but she's probably sick of the inside of an aeroplane and happier doing other stuff. I say good luck, and thanks, to her for making Superbikes fun, flirting with the riders and having such infectious enthusiasm for all things bike.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I always liked her – a real bike fan and knowledgeable as well as getting good interviews from the riders and a good rapport with them. She rides a bike regularly

She did stuff for the bike magazines at the races before she was on telly.

As for looking older – she had an ectopic pregnancy and nearly died last year – that takes its toll on anyone.

mickasaki
    Free Member

Well, that new one gets my approval!!! Should be interesting watching anyway, even if it does mean staying home on sunday afternoons again!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

nonk
    Free Member

lol at seth.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

Zedsdead – Good. she was truly rubbish!

+1

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘No More Suzi Perry …. :-(’ is closed to new replies.