Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • No birthday ride for me today.
  • tang
    Free Member

Day 4 of the worst bout of flu I’ve had in years. Seems to have migrated into my chest. Ah well no ride today, lovely conditions. Spare me a crank turn if you make it out today.

Drac

Day 4 and enough strength to post on here, a poor flu that one.

camo16
    Free Member

* wishes tang speedy recovery *

You can have a mile or two of my ride home tonight if you want! What’s your preference, the flat bit or the slightly hilly bit?

It’s so windy out there that I/you probably won’t enjoy it, though.

* reports Drac for insensitivity * 😉

peteimpreza

Happy birthday and get well soon Tang

annebr
    Free Member

happy birthday

tang
    Free Member

Thanks drac, a flu post without ‘you can still post on here’ would not be a flu post. Day 5 actually and the best day yet, I’ve not sweated this much since I had dengue fever(bit more serious and hospitalised for a 10 days).

Drac

You’re welcome.

Glad to hear your felling better but it’s true, I had flu and have no recollection of a week of my life other than being woke by the Mrs for paracetamol and fluids. The second week I remember lying in bed not able to get out unless I want the toilet but no sleeping 24/7, the third week I dragged myself out of bed but only as far as the settee. 4th week ended up with a chest infection which nearly put me back to square one.

So yeah a 4/5 day recovery is pretty good, flu is a horrible virus.

tang
    Free Member

Anti bs starting today for the chest. Supposed to be teaching cycling on Monday all day…

Drac

Good luck.

tang
    Free Member

Now I’m annoyed. It’s possibly the best weather for months and I would be heading out now!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘No birthday ride for me today.’ is closed to new replies.