Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • NiteRider MiNewt chargers…
  • ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Has anybody else's gone kaput? Mine's expired after about 6 weeks (a dozen charges or so)

???

dmiller
    Free Member

I lost mine but a standard mini-USB charger from a phone works ok for me… I guess the smarts are in the battery so it can charge from USB on the PC anyway.

I maybe wrong, if your house catches fire then dont blame me!

epicyclo

I think they've had a bad batch recently. Everyone is complaining.

Best to get something else if you're doing the 'Puffer

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Ah. A 'bad batch'. No product recall?

2pure
    Free Member

Hi there, not sure where epicyclo is getting his information but there is not a 'bad batch' at the moment so nothing to worry about. Thurman, if you drop us an email to info@2pure.co.uk then we can sort you out with a returns number and get it sorted for you.

thanks
    ran@2pure

GlenMore
    Free Member

epicyclo – Member

I think they've had a bad batch recently. Everyone is complaining.

Best to get something else if you're doing the 'Puffer

Who is "everyone" in this context? Is this a bunch of your mates that have all had the same issue?

epicyclo

Glen More – Member
    Who is "everyone" in this context? Is this a bunch of your mates that have all had the same issue?

Good question – should really quantify it, because it's not fair to 2Pure to generalise.
    Myself with 2 units in Oz.
    A couple of people I ride with in Oz when I'm out there have had failures.
    And then I hear people complaining around my local area, and talking about it as a general problem which = everyone to me.

So let's be specific.

Who has had a failure? and more to the point what service did you get?

GlenMore
    Free Member

Hmm – I didn't realise you were in Australia. I wonder if this issue could be restricted to units connected to the Australian power supply?

epicyclo

Glen More – Member
    Hmm – I didn't realise you were in Australia.

I go back and fore, Scotland, Oz. Been twice this year for a few months, did some races, plenty night riding there because they don't have the long days in Queensland that we get here in summer (and it's cooler).

The units that failed for me in Oz were bought here. It may have been the power supply, but unlikely because the house I was in has all sorts of power protection (loads of computers).

Hopefully there is not a general problem because I quite liked mine before they went phut.

4ags4
    Free Member

Mine didn't work out of the box new!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘NiteRider MiNewt chargers…’ is closed to new replies.